1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

Red Whip - tips and small guide about how ti get one

Discussion in 'Maple Story' started by sasuke24, Apr 14, 2011.

1. sasuke24

sasuke24 Clubbed for Shop Abuse

Credit:
    So guys! I know most of you are looking for a red whip which is needed for a later quest + sell for good meso in Free Market. Here are some tips for you about getting a red whip -

1. Boost you attack/magic attack within a range of 1200-2000 or higher.
    2. Put the loot key in the easiest key of your keyboard so that you could loot fast.
    3. Try not be in a party.

Here is a guide -
    First go to Orbis.... then Ludibrium. Then go to the left tower. Go to floor 56/57 of that tower where there is a drumming bunny dungeon. Go to the dungeon. Kill drumming bunnies. There is a 2% chance of getting a red whip. Example - you kill 100 bunny you get 2 red whip.

Wish the guide and those tips helped you :)

2. Arti

Arti DA BIG CLUB The Pit

Credit:
    This droprate you wrote is way too high. I even didn't know that drum bunnies drop red whip. Did a quest where I had to get 1000 drums (yes, I am crazy) so I had to kill ~2k bunnies (since drum droprate is 50%). Any red whip didn't drop so I think its droprate is like normal items or even smaller.

3. sasuke24

sasuke24 Clubbed for Shop Abuse

Credit:
    @Arti - I think that's your bad luck. I got 17 red whips in 2 hours grinding :)

4. VampAcid

VampAcid BamBam

Credit:
    they arent really good money ever since BB if you ask me, maybe for new players but other than that there not worth farming