1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

Rend

Discussion in 'Upcoming Games' started by Vect, Apr 16, 2017.

1. Vect

Vect Insalubrious Ogre Warrior

Credit:
    Choose your side in this faction-based survival game, pitting groups of players against each other amid hordes of horrific demons in an ongoing epic war. Explore a mysterious and unforgiving world in search of resources and powerful artifacts as you race against the clock to achieve the glory of victory before you are wiped from existence. Carve a unique niche for yourself with RPG-like talent and skill systems, allowing you to tailor your character to any play style. Expand your technology and knowledge with your faction to unlock new heights of power to wield against your foes. Defend your base against an ever increasing onslaught from the unyielding armies of the Lost, and from enemy player factions. Survival is only the first step, as there can only be one victor. Will you be lost and forgotten, or will you emerge as champions?

i got the description from steam.
    anyways this game is on early access, i also signed up for the alpha test, but idk if this game is f2p when the full release comes out, i would want it to be f2p tho i m very poor :(

and also heres a pic and the game will be available in spring of 2017
    rend-frostkeep-studios-early-access2.jpg

2. Djordje Badric

Djordje Badric DA BIG CLUB Ogre Warrior

Credit:
    DUDE....THAT IS AMAZING!!!!
    Do i need strong components for that game???

3. Vect

Vect Insalubrious Ogre Warrior

Credit:
    nope not really, why? what's your graphic card?