1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

RP: Another Planet (Post Apocalyptic)

Discussion in 'Free Online RPG' started by AnimePhreak, Feb 19, 2013.

1. AnimePhreak

AnimePhreak 唯一無二の暴君 Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    Open/O: Anyone can join.

Plot: the world has been nuked and reserves are running low. A select few people have been sent to space to search for another livable planet. They find an empty planet with stable living circumstances. The problem is you are out of fuel and are too far away to send a message. You must then build a house then move to an organization/industry.

Players must choose their job you can have up to 2 jobs and must inform the group if you want to switch.
    I give all credits to Moltora from forum.rpg.net

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 19, 2013
  2. AnimePhreak

AnimePhreak 唯一無二の暴君 Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    One of the people shouted to me, Alexander Nikolavich, that we needed to gather some would to start a fire. I told the group that I'll be back when I have gathered a sufficient amount of wood to last for the night. We have enough food to last us for a week before that happens we need to find a good food source.

3. Admin Post
    ogreman

ogreman Ogre In Charge Staff Member GameOgre Admin

Credit:
    Ok, this can be continued in forum games:).