1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

RP: Magical Forces

Discussion in 'Free Online RPG' started by AnimePhreak, Feb 19, 2013.

1. AnimePhreak

AnimePhreak 唯一無二の暴君 Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    Open/O: Anyone can join

The planet is being ripped apart by magical forces. Wizards are very scarce and they are the only ones who can save the planet. Rumor has it that there are a few wizards left, but nobody knows where they reside. It is up to the players to find the wizards, and keep finding hints, and scraps of lore, and ultimately discover that the wizards of old are all dead-- but the trials that they've gone through along the way have shaped them into becoming the new wizards, if only they can learn to use their powers in time...

You may have 1 elemental power ( If it's already taken try to find another one. You don't necessarily have to be one of the wizards.)
    You will get an elemental gem to put in your weapon. It doesn't have to be a staff all the time.

2. AnimePhreak

Credit:
    I was chosen by my master to find the wizards and ask them for help. He gave me a spear as proof of my completion with master's training. He said that the way I fight would be best used with a spear. My master knew things better than me so I gladly accepted it. I notice something about that spear...... It had a gem socket at the very end of it I asked my master what it was for but he said that soon I will find out.

3. redsmokeboy

redsmokeboy Spiked Club Ogre Regular

Credit:
    I was given task by my master to find old sword rumor to have special power's , I have been training under master for several yr's now learning many thing in art of sword, one day given task to find old sword. Given map of last location sword was rumored to be! Geared up set out to find this sword! Before i left asked master why i was tasked to get this sword , she sayed to me many have gone forth get the sword but non have been able to get it she think i am one who will be able take position of it! As is set forth Given 2 nd task head to magic guild find help on my task to get the sword.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 19, 2013
  4. AnimePhreak

Credit:
    My master let me stay at the tower for a few days. He says I should be a freelancer so I decided to head to the nearest Magic Guild named Legion of the Stars. I planned to earn some money to travel and find out what this gem socket was for. I know that once I found out why it's there then It should make things clearer. I'm getting all excited, I really wanna work with other people and learn valuable experience.

5. Summers

Summers Big Bad Ogre

Credit:
    I'm still young but master told me i'm ready to go and seek for the Legendary Staff that has been lost for a very long time. Only deserving Mage will be able to find and use it. For the Legendary Staff is so strong that weak mages will perish just by holding it for a few seconds. Sad and scared i packed my things and head back to the temple to say goodbye to my friends and master. They walked me down the stairs and there they waved goodbye.

6. Dronzer

Dronzer BamBam

Credit:
    I Spent Many years atop the Great snowy mountains searching for my inner peace. I practiced through the motions of the sword with my ancient blade made of stone which is still sharp through magical means. With a glint in my eye I finally decide to come down from my temple and see if the world outside of the mountains posesses the information I seek.

7. AnimePhreak

Credit:
    "I made it..." trying to catch my breathe.
    I've been travelling and this is the first city I came across in. I saw many people on the streets performing and having a good time. This was a nice place full of cheerful people but I didn't come here to to that. I came here to look for other wizards to help me stop the world's destruction. I have to do it before it's too late. I asked people on the streets where I could find the guild named Legion of the Stars. They said that there is no such thing here and said I was crazy. I read it in a book once. It said that this city have a magic guild named Legion of the stars. While I was thinking I heard a voice telling me "If you want to fine the guild first you must find the place in the city where no one can see you." I did what the mysterious voice told me and found myself in an abandoned Church. I went inside and had a look and found an emblem with 3 stars in it. It also had the words use your magic force to open the gate. I went ahead and generated a small amount of magic force on the tip of my three fingers and pressed the 3 stars with it. Then the floor started glowing, I knew I was being transported. I just braced myself for what is going to happen next.

8. Dronzer

Dronzer BamBam

Credit:
    I see a carriage rumbling along the road laden with goods from my vantage point from a small thicket. It is being followed by a very expansive train of other, smaller carriages, Ruling it out for it to only be a merchants supply train. I leap from the thicket and onto the roof of one of the carriages and lie flat.....
    I wake up after having realised that I'd fallen asleep only to find myself in a city riddled with people, mtohers and their children going through vegetables and the like and young men browsing the stores and looking at the poorly made weapons lining the windows. However, One young man does catch my eye as he walks past the carriage i'm standing ontop of, he seems to be in a hurry, He seems to have a slight aura around him, weak, but with the potential to glow brighter than a thousand suns, I recognise him as a magic user.
    I have by now gathered quite a crowd, after all, it's not every day you see someone standing ontop of a carriage. I quickly slip down ignoring the mass of people watching me as I follow him into an abandoned church, upon entering he seems to have dissapeared, but I detect magical residue upon an emblem holding three stars, I allow my blades magic to flow into my fingertips and press my fingers to the three stars as the ground beneath my feet begins to glow. I ready my weapon as I begin to be transported to the gods only know where.

9. AnimePhreak

Credit:
    This place...... this place that I was sent to. It felt like a normal day to day pub but the only the only thing that is different are the people. They were looking at me, I understood that since it's my first time being here. I knew nobody and didn't know what to do at this point. Suddenly a freakishly tall looking guy with a long beard said " Welcome!, this is the Legion of the Stars guild, and who might you be?"
    I answered "My name is Aleksandre 'Sasha' Ovechkin."
    The tall man said "The name's Fred, Fred Fisher."
    "Nice to meet you."I said
    As I got to know everyone they told me all their wonderful adventures in the magic realm and how they met each other. It was fascinating to see how this big place could be full of many people but that wasn't the thing that caught my attention. It was the wall filled with many wanted posters full of criminals. Before I could ask what was going on I heard a loud crash on the table and saw something appear. It was too bright to clearly determine what it was.
    Fred said with a smile on his face "Here comes another one!"

10. Dronzer

Dronzer BamBam

Credit:
    Once the light faded I could see that I was standing in a tavern like place with the promising young mage standing only meters from me. A tall man begins to walk towards me and said "Hi the names Fr-"
    "I know who you are Fred Fisher, you are the leader of the legendary Legion of the stars and apart from the guilds name there is not much known about you or your guild which is quite an accomplishment and for that I congratulate you."
    Looking surprised, eyes wide in shock, he looks to the floor and begins stroking his beard, muttering "How the hell did he know that...."
    i quickly change the subject to something far more pressing, "I hope you realise Just who He is..." Pointing to the young man burning as though encased in a sun.
    "Yes, by the looks of it he is a young aspiring mage wishing to join our guild! Is that right Sasha?"
    Sasha nods slowly.
    "Ah, but he is much more than that Fred, he is one of the great mages of old, reincarnate!"

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 4, 2013
  11. AnimePhreak

Credit:
    My knees felt weak soon after hearing those words from the man in front of me. I didn't know what to say my head was ringing and my sight was starting to get blurry. Before I realise it I collapsed due to the shock.

12. Joker

Joker Ogre Hall of Fame Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    I am a criminal with a fire-gemmed dagger. I want to find a wizard to help me be the best at using fire weapons. I go to seek out the magic when I hear an explosion.

13. AnimePhreak

Credit:
    Moments later I awoke from my short slumber only to see that everyone was looking at me with a worried face. I stood up and said to all that I was fine and they had nothing to worry about. Doing this will vanish their worries and get the chance to talk to this mysterious man claiming that I will become someone great. His face somehow felt familiar but I couldn't just ask a stranger I met if they knew me. I doubt they would anyway.

14. Summers

Summers Big Bad Ogre

Credit:
    As I continue walking, wandering where to go next I remember the last words my master told me before I left " find the legion of stars they will help you fulfill your duties" now I must find someone who can tell me where I can find that legion of stars. But before that I must eat for right now I think I can eat a whole boar alone "god, i'm so hungry" so I hurry up and walk - run hoping that I will find a city. And just as soon as I lift up my face I saw city miles away. Smile automatically appear on my face and my feet run towards the city.

15. Admin Post
    ogreman

ogreman Ogre In Charge Staff Member GameOgre Admin

Credit:
    Who wants to add to Summer's post?