1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

RP System and the Shop

Discussion in 'Ogres Hall' started by ogreman, Oct 7, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Admin Post
    ogreman

ogreman Ogre In Charge Staff Member GameOgre Admin

Credit:
    OK, been discussing this mostly through PMs. Was hoping to finally announce this much sooner but the actual buying of RP on the EUNE server has been delayed due to credit card errors. Here are a couple of facts that you need to be aware of.

1. You need to be on my friends list (Smashnmash) for at least 20 days.
    2. Your character needs to be at least level 10.
    3. RPs are not in the shop yet. It will be announced when they are.
    4. Rewards for Events and contests will be given out before RPs go in the shop.
    5. For the contest rewards, going more by current activity than anything else. Thus, stopping activity and just PMing me occasionally etc will not help any.
    6. Anybody tired of waiting can get something else like a Steam Game instead.
    7. Once in the shop, they will likely be for Royal Ogres only. Thus, would suggest participating in Events on a regular basis to help with that:).
    8. Both the RP System getting underway and RPs going in the shop will be announced in many places:).

Think that about sums up the current situation for RPs:).

2. Admin Post
    ogreman

Credit:
    Please note by Friends list above, I mean on EUNE:). My username there is SmashNMash.

This may just serve as news about the matter and stay closed:).

3. Admin Post
    ogreman

Credit:
    As Arz has pointed out to me, EUW is not left out:).

Please add Wood XI to your friends list on that server:).

4. Admin Post
    ogreman

Credit:
    Update:

Looks like Paysafecards and Skrill may be the answer here:). Ukash sounded good also, but don't think they are in the States.

Thus, the system will be starting as soon as I get Paysafe cards and they are supposed to be in my area:).

5. Admin Post
    ogreman

Credit:
    Since I am being asked about this almost every time somebody gets 10,000 points (even some by breaking the account Giveaway rule), this deserves to be stuck and even pointed to if somebody is asking about it.

It says everything that is needed to know on the matter and will be where it will be announced when the RP System officially gets under way:).

6. Admin Post
    ogreman

Credit:
    Please read this thread carefully before PMing me about it. It should explain everything about the situation.

Update:

Have narrowed it down to finding Paysafe cards. Once we get Paysafe cards, we will start rewarding the Events. The shop, as mentioned above in the first post, will follow.

The best advice I can give on the Royal Status is to compete in the big Forum Events. The next Royals will be coming mostly from those:).

7. Admin Post
    ogreman

Credit:
    Please avoid bugging about this especially if you are no longer active. Points will be given instead to anybody who has to do that, because the bugging is not helping anything. If you have to bug anybody, bug Riot for making it so difficult now. It used to be a matter of just buying the cards and putting them in the shop:).

We are still working with the elusive Paysafe to find the physical cards to get this started. As soon as we buy even one, it will be announced here that the process has began:). Thanks to all members who understand this.

8. Admin Post
    ogreman

Credit:
    Ok, going hunting for Paysafe cards this weekend. If I find any, we will be kicking off the system next week:).

Secondly, anybody who knows how to get these cards online should send me a PM to let me know exactly where.

9. Admin Post
    ogreman

Credit:
    OK, approved about 20 friend requests today:).

After chat Friday we are now looking for Kiosks at some of the places Paysafe has listed. If we can find a kiosk, the problem will be solved:).

10. Admin Post
    ogreman

Credit:
    Ok, going to make it official and say that the first in line when we will do get the Paysafe Cards will be Current Royal Ogres at that time. As has been said before, the most active will be the first in the line.

In other words, wining an Event and then dropping everything immediately after will do more harm than good. A winner should at least do enough to maintain an activity bar over 50% to stay a Royal Ogre.

On the positive side, winning an Event is a great way to become a Royal Ogre:).

11. Admin Post
    ogreman

Credit:
    May have to get this started online soon. However, I do want to offer something I did for one member as a substitution for a reward or two if you already won an Event. For those of you who want Counter Strike GO and have won an Event, let me know:).

12. Admin Post
    ogreman

Credit:
  13. Admin Post
    ogreman

Credit:
    Going to stick this since I am still asked about stuff in it:).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.