1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

Rules and Regulations of this section

Discussion in 'Maple Story' started by sasuke24, Apr 26, 2011.

1. sasuke24

sasuke24 Clubbed for Shop Abuse

Credit:
    I will make some rules and regulations of the section "Maple Story". I request all the members to follow these rules and avoid breaking any. Here are the rules -
    1. DON'T SPAM! I have noticed some member are making meaningless/off-topic/false informative post and spamming this section. All the post that are marked to be spam will be deleted.
    2. DON'T ADVERTISE It is prohibited to advertise in this section and in all other section of this community without the consent of Ogreman.
    3. DON'T BEG I would delete any thread or post that contain begging for meso/item.
    4. DON'T DISCUSS ABOUT HACK/BOT If I see someone discussing about hacks/bots about GMS in this section. I will delete the thread/post.
    5. NO ACCOUNT TRADING It is prohibited to buy/sell accounts via this section.
    6.No double posting Double posting is not allowed. Please reframe from doing so.

Please follow all the rules adove. Thank you an have a nice day:).

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 13, 2012
  2. KuroTsuna

KuroTsuna Looooong Goooone

Credit:
    Thanks for making rules and regulations.

3. sasuke24

sasuke24 Clubbed for Shop Abuse

Credit:
    Well it is must. And I would gladly accept any help from you guys. If you see someone breaking the rule you could PM me about information on him or you could report the thread/post.

Thank you! :)

4. CHAC

CHAC Tingly Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    NOTE: all these rules still apply to this froum. please read an have a nice day.