1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

Runes of Magic?

Discussion in 'Free MMORPG' started by KaganZ, Mar 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KaganZ

KaganZ Brute New Ogre

Credit:
    Should we be seeing Runes of Magic (RoM) as a top free MMORPG in the upcoming months. If you researched about this game at all you'd know the first thing people say is OMG WoW CLONE!.

Ok it has similarities but it has things that make it unique. The only reason I stopped playing is because it lacked players. Like lacked players ALOT. The main city was literally empty. But then again it has only been out since Jan 09

Now with the WoW Clone thing, I think there a new things that make this game cool. You could build houses for example and have all proffesion but only master 1. But then again obviously it copied a few things but thats why I think games fail. They dont copy enough things from other leading games.
    Like raids. RoM has lot of Raids and dungeons and the end game might be similar to WoW.

So yea thought maybe I should post this here because people are looking for games like WoW that don't require you to pay

KaganZ

2. MMOWiz

MMOWiz Ogre Extraordinaire Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    the feature list looked yummy and i thought i saw news items where runes of magic had swarms of players after beta. so you are saying the oppossite or are they players spread out of too many servers.

you right, a free game like wow might be the the top request here. hmmm, i may have to play too rof;

3. Webber

Webber Ogre King Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    Runes of Magic is awesome. Its almost like a free version of WoW,

4. MMOWiz

MMOWiz Ogre Extraordinaire Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    Runes of Magic > Runescape

5. Zadeek

Zadeek BamBam

Credit:
    I really love this MMO! Its really done well. During the week days/nights its at a normal or low level. On Friday night - Sunday Night its at a really high level of play. I think it will pick up a lot and really, having too many people playing is not the best thing for a game to have. Lag is a problem when there are to many people.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.