1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

Runescape Charm Sprite Review

Discussion in 'RuneScape' started by celluk1, Nov 16, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. celluk1

celluk1 Club Swinger The Pit

Credit:
    Runescape Game review: Charm Sprites

Charm sprites where releasted as a simple wat to earn loads of exp points plus have a chance to earn points aswell, the first thing im going to start with is starting off buy saying if you are a high level combat and you want a good way to get charms well this isnt for you but if you thinking of getting 99 summoning without the slow charm rate of soul wars this is 100% for you. The Charm rate is about 10+ charms an hour and you will recieve diffrent shards while catching theses sprites: Blue,Gold,Chrimmy and green which when you can get 10 you can make 1 charm, but hopefully in the future jagex will update this because at the moment it could take years to get charms for 99 summoning and at the same time you will possible have aswell over 100m xp which may look cool but all that money which could have been made so in my point of view if you want a summoning "pure" use Soul Wars. There are currently 3 diffrent types of sprites which are require the same level but give diffrents amout of exp:
    ■Gleaelg (130 experience)
    ■Tranart (200 experience)
    ■Slithtils (400 experience)

how to catch sprites:

To start hunting these, you must first have a Yaktwee Stick and Sprite Lure. After this, head near the cracked dolmen, where all the charm sprites are. In this location, there will be several bushes, and a few Neverberry bushes, which contain the critters. You must target the bushes which appear to be moving, the colour of the bush does not matter, it simply indicates how long it has left to live. After throwing a spirit lure next to the bush, "zap" it with your Yaktwee stick. After this, there could be at least one charm sprite which appears, proceed to then zap them all (you can start zapping a new bush as soon as your lure vanishes from the ground, and for faster xp it is recommended to zap a second bush while still catching the sprites).

Extra Stuff:

Hunter level needed:72
    Boostable: No

My Rating:

In my view for hunter xp: 10/10
    To get Charms for 99: 3/10
    Graphics: 10/10

Hope this has helped you and you have enjoyed reading :)

Hopefully Making Dungeoneering Guide Next :) for pures/lvl3's

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 16, 2010
  2. celluk1

Credit:
    guys if you have any ideas for me for reviews etc just tell me

3. celluk1

Credit:
    also i will be posting possibly videos in game, I am hoping soon to make a f2p dung pure guide and possible a p2p later on

4. tehnoobshow

tehnoobshow DA BIG CLUB The Pit

Credit:
    i really got to be p2p so i know what stuff like this is

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.