1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

Rush Fighters

Discussion in 'SplashFighters' started by anymotion, Sep 18, 2009.

1. anymotion

anymotion DA BIG CLUB The Pit

Credit:
    It look like Acclaim made a game called Rush Fighters, which is the exact same game as Splashfighters, except it's in a beta stage and a lot of the things need to be improved. I was reading about it, and it seems like they might buy Splashfighters itself. D: I hope they dont, Acclaim ruins every game they go to.

2. tianhui

tianhui Elite Ogre The Pit

Credit:
    This Is NOT good.
    same game experience at different prices.
    Competition
    Cyberstep might sell it to acclaim.

If they do- i better get my money back
    I charged 40$ worth of cash

3. imptr

imptr Club Swinger

Credit:
    OMG dude ur right i just googled it and i got to the website :S im going to download it and see how different it is :S

4. jd.emosmos

jd.emosmos Spiked Club

Credit:
    TRUE ENOUGH
    ACCLAIM WILL SURELY RUIN SPLASHFIGHTERS/RUSHFIGHTERS SINCE THE GRAPHICS ARE TOO LOW AND THE GAME IS TOO LAGGY(watch this YouTube - rush fighters gameplay
    LOOK HOW SLOW IT IS
    IF THEY WILL BUY SF ,IT WILL BE THE END!!!

5. Gavin Gill

Gavin Gill Club Swinger

Credit:
    I've been lurking Game Ogre for a while, first time I bothered to register and post.

You guys really need to think about it for a second, why would Cyberstep sell SF to Acclaim? It's not a smart financial decision at all; they'll make more money off SF in the long run than they would if they got a lump sum from Acclaim. Acclaim has no intention of buying it anyways, they already bought the rights to run their own version of GetAmped and named it Rush Fighters. No need to wet yourselves. :p

One thing I find ridiculous is the assumption that Acclaim will ruin any and every game they add to their lineup. I played BOTS!! from 07 to 09, and if you know anything about Acclaim, you'll know this game is the worst situation from all of them. It cant be updated, they cant do anything about the hacks, etc but, unlike a few idiots, I understand that it's not their fault. They dont have the rights to update the game or fix the bugs due to a deal they had with NHN (or N-Log, not sure which xD) until said company dropped BOTS!! from their agenda. Acclaims done all it can pretty much, it's not their fault they game's been ruined. Most of their other games befell a similar fate, not so much because Acclaim neglected the games but because of stupid things like that.

As an alpha and beta tester for RushFighters, I can honestly say I dont see that happening to RF. They've apparently learned from their mistakes and have done a few things to make sure they dont run into trouble with this game. I played Splash for a solid month but when it comes down to it, imo, Acclaim will do a much better job with this than Cyberstep (NA). For one thing, bugs like the word filter (I cant understand why SF doesnt let you say "afk") are fixed as soon as they're reported. They're events are run better as well (we had a similar event to the Iron Knuckles except on RF, winners were booted from the rooms to ensure everyone had a chance of getting a prize and on the day of the event, notices are constantly showing up on the player screen to remind everyone of the event- garnering more participants).

Another thing I like about RF is the fact that I made 3100 free B in 4 days without ever having to even log onto the game. Acclaim offers so many payment methods, 3 of which lets you get coins for free, that almost anyone that wants cash items has an opportunity to buy them. For the most part, you'll only make 100-400 coins a day, I just make more because I know how to. :D

The community is also better and slightly more mature than the SF one, imo. Plus, they have a much better massage board.

Of course, you're all entitled to your own opinions but I just felt I should clear up a few things.

@ jd.emosmos: the game runs just as smoothly as Splash Fighters and the graphics are the same. It's the exact same game, nothing is different except the order of which the items are released, the way the game is run, better (v)GMs, and the events. The person who uploaded that video was just lagging. Badly. .___.

Note- No, I will not change the color of my font, I've been using it for 2 years. D:<

xD

6. Riku911

Riku911 MMORPGer

Credit:
    ^ Preach my brother, preach!

I've been with Acclaim since the beginning of 07-present so I know how they work and operate. I'll admit that their support team isn't top notch but it gets the job done, whether it takes a day or a week. Financially, they've done an amazing job with BOTS!!, people still play, hackers still have to buy coins to get things they can't in the game no matter what. Their most successful game is 2Moons and although it has had problems in the past it's still a pretty amazing game and is equal to it's rival WoW and RS.

No matter what happens though, Acclaim publishes games, and in the long run all of you will come to Rush Fighters because of how Splash is being run now. Having updates every week is good, but sooner or later you'll realize it'll be horrible for the makers, but amazing for you. They'll run out of things, won't be able to afford more updates and patches from CyberStep. It'll end up like BOTS!! and like all good games, they come to an end.

Now, Acclaim specializes in popularity, marketing, publishing. They don't literally change the game in anyway. They're just a middleman. They give us updates. Cyberstep gets a great deal to help with marketing. Cyberstep is marketing in it's own in Splash, and as you can see, it's failing. Horribly. "MASSIVE UPDATE", that basically means the game has just about a year to live before you guys get sick of it. Might as well try something new that's still in beta.

P.S- I'm a VGM and have been a VGM on BOTS!! for 2 years. I'll let you know the community is a lot smarter and more open-minded then most of the people here. Not saying you guys have no right in an opinion, but sometimes it's best to keep them to yourself if you don't know everything about the situation.

P.S.S- I love gavina.

7. 0oalexo0

0oalexo0 Spiked Club

Credit:
    maybe acclaim paid sooo much !

8. SuperLightning!

SuperLightning! MMORPG Addict Ogre Regular

Credit:
    Great, now theres FogsFighters,GetAmped,SplashFighters AND RushFighters?!?

How any copies of this game ARE there!?

9. anymotion

Credit:
    I do agree that the community at Acclaim is very good, and that people there are more open and, in my opinion, more intelligent than some at Splashfighters. I may have a biased opinion from Spellborn which was very repetitive in the lower levels and boring after a while. The reason I don't like RushFighters is because it's almost an exact copy of SplashFighters, just with a lot of things not as good. Granted, it's new and hasn't had enough time for updates and things like that. I don't think that all the people from Splashfighters will have to flock over to Acclaim, because things at acclaim aren't doing very well either. The events don't cost Cyberstep/Getamped that much money, because most of the things they're giving out to the second/third/etc prize winners are temporary items. Rush Fighters has a long way to go if it's going to be any good.

Also, rushfighters DOES lag. I lag almost never lag on Splashfighters unless it's an almost full server, but on Rush Fighters when there are only 10 people on, it's lagging terribly.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 20, 2009
  10. imptr

imptr Club Swinger

Credit:
    ok guys i downloaded rush fighters and i been playing on it and the server is not bad remember that the game is still on BETA so its gonna be much better after the game is out for good, now about the community people will always be people, in all the games community we will find ourselves with people that isnt that polite, and thats gonna be at all communitys, yesterday i was playing with the best player i found in rush fighters, he haves a really good skills and he was really cool, now that i played in that server i say im sorry if i thought acclaim was going to messed up the game, i think rush fighters is doing good and going to be better, well thats my opinion and we all have the right to think different, have a good one.

P.S. we have a guild called Splash Fighters at rush fighters if u play there, haha Era aka Los Danielle made it ;) and check us there ;)

11. anymotion

Credit:
    who was that person? D: Yu Jae?

12. Gavin Gill

Gavin Gill Club Swinger

Credit:
    More than 13. They're more like ports than copies. Think of it as like Pokemon being translated into different languages for different countries. :p

You can thank the GA Br players for that, a lot of us want them IP banned. -.-"

In case any of you are wondering, my Splash IGN is Gavin Gill and my Rush IGN is (G). If you see (G) on Splash, it's not me, just someone copying me. .-.

13. anymotion

Credit:
    Haha cool. I'm Family_Ava on Rush Fighters -- forgot my first username.

14. 0oalexo0

0oalexo0 Spiked Club

Credit:
    I dpn't wanna play rush fighters, I need to focus on me account, but if u start playing rush fighters now, u won't be a noob later on, cuz every one is a noob

15. imptr

imptr Club Swinger

Credit:
    actually not everybody there its noob, i know cause i been playing rush fighters, and also at splash fighters there are a lot of players that are not that good i bet splash fighters had the same problem when it started same as all games in beta :)

16. SuperLightning!

SuperLightning! MMORPG Addict Ogre Regular

Credit:
    Yes they are. They called me an american hacker and booted me.
    Because i COUNTERED.

17. tianhui

tianhui Elite Ogre The Pit

Credit:
    Haha, you got pwned by noobs :)

18. imptr

imptr Club Swinger

Credit:
    weird stuff cause i been counterin 1 hit them and nobody had booted me haha

19. 0oalexo0

0oalexo0 Spiked Club

Credit:
    noobs don't even know counter? they must be real noobs!!

20. Gavin Gill

Gavin Gill Club Swinger

Credit:
    LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

I bet they were GA Br players too. xD