1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

Sansha's Nation Invades!

Discussion in 'Eve Online' started by GameOgreVideos, Jan 27, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GameOgreVideos

GameOgreVideos Game Ogre YouTube Channel GameOgre Developer

Credit:
    My pulse is pounding as I'm flying directly towards the closest "incursed" system in what will undoubtedly prove to be a very fragile Minmatar battlecruiser, so I'll keep this brief.

Today, Sansha's Nation took one bold step towards Sansha Kuvakei's maddened (?) dream of utopia by mounting full scale incursions into several systems throughout New Eden. Capsuleer ships are being destroyed in droves trying to take down the threats, which mark one of the final portions of this winter's free expansion, EVE Online: Incursion. More information about the expansion can be found at EVE Online - Incursion

Subsequently, CONCORD, the coalition-based security force of EVE Online, today released a video to all pilots that helps put this threat into a greater context ( YouTube - EVE Online: CDIA Files: Sansha Incursions ). Coupled with the EVE Online: Incursion trailer ( YouTube - EVE Online: Incursion Trailer ), the backstory of the invasion is complete and the stage is set for the epic group PVE (player versus environment) feature ever to hit EVE Online.

I urge you to join EVE's 350,000 other pilots and check it out yourself with a review account or 14-day trial. You can find "incursed" systems in your star map if you are looking to jump right in.

And finally, if you haven't done so, I couldn't more strongly recommend logging in to EVE even if just to play with the newly released, industry leading character creator. Making a character in EVE is unmatched by any other character creation I've experienced in video games. The players "seem" to be liking it as well, as last Sunday we broke our Peak Concurrent User (PCU) record with 63, 170 pilots all in one un-instanced world space. Epic.

As always, if you are interested in an interview with anyone at CCP or need assets to complement your articles or videos, let me know.

Cheers, and fly safe (as safe as you can!).

CCP Manifest

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.