1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

Shop Closed During Winter Storm In Texas

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by ogreman, Feb 14, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Admin Post
    ogreman

ogreman Ogre In Charge Staff Member GameOgre Admin

Credit:
    The shop is going to be closed this week due to the bad storm in Texas this week. May lose power so don't need any shop requests during this time. Will reopen the shop as soon as this passes:).

Ashley Eley likes this.
  2. Admin Post
    ogreman

Credit:
    Please do not buy anything or PM about the shop at this time. It will be announced as soon as it resumes.

Ashley Eley likes this.
  3. Admin Post
    ogreman

Credit:
    Ok, some members are simply not reading and still doing this!

To get everybody's proper attention, anybody who does this will get 5000 points removed! If it gets too bad where somebody causes trouble over it, they will also be clubbed.

Barely have power (also about sick) and have posted this all over, so there is no excuse for this! I am on here trying to catch up with the daily stuff and it just happened!

Had a real bad experience during an explosion in my area with a member here and want to avoid that. In fact, just typing this is wasting more of my time!

4. Admin Post
    ogreman

Credit:
    Yeah, have to extend this for a week because I am now sick and still dealing with a lot here. There have been busted water pipes, snow and ice, boiled water notices, no mail, and power outages etc. That means no shop, no new members, and no giveaways for at least one more week.

Please respect this. Had a few PM me this week despite posting this thread on Sunday night. One actually did it after I posted it up all over and was trying to get caught up (the worst possible time) on the forum. That is usually the hardest part about coming back from something like this because is somebody is just worried about the codes instead of actually reading anything on the forum. In fact, this is one of the main factors behind the new member/giveaway freeze last year.

Have had many bad experiences with this on here over members wanting something at bad times including hurricanes, a plant explosion, and even deaths in my family. Thus, you will be clubbed (been using the Pit more lately) if you start trouble of any kind during this time. It will be much quicker than normal because simply don't have time for any nonsense during the worst winter storm here in over 100 years!

Hopefully, the next week will be better than this one:). If so, will reopen everything after that. This will be last message on this.

Last edited: Feb 19, 2021
    xOwl likes this.
  5. Admin Post
    ogreman

Credit:
    "Thus, you will be clubbed (been using the Pit more lately) if you start trouble of any kind during this time. It will be much quicker than normal because simply don't have time for any nonsense during the worst winter storm here in over 100 years!"

Meant this and somebody has been clubbed as a result. This person did not get a code last week so decided to start writing gibberish in forum games instead of just saying "Rolling For Today" etc like most everybody else.

When all you care about is codes and you act accordingly (not reading rules and insulting me in threads) to the point you are doing nothing but wasting our time, you do not need to be apart of this community any longer.

Hopefully, this will be the only one that have to do this with.

Last edited: Feb 22, 2021
  6. Admin Post
    ogreman

Credit:
    Ok, the shop is open again. Will make a new post to explain more about it.

Shop Open Again!

Last edited: Mar 5, 2021
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.