1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

Skylands + Airship = :0

Discussion in 'Minecraft' started by Noche, May 2, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Noche

Noche Don't feed the troll! Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    Mod: Fly a Steamship with Steampunk Airship Mod « Mods « Mods for Minecraft

So, I have been messing around with Skylands a little and was intrigued by the screenshot of the airship on the website, so I looked into airship mods. Has anyone used this one before? I'm still trying to work my way around modding on a Mac, so I haven't been able to test it, but it seems like it'd be an awesome combination.

2. infina

infina MMORPG Addict Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    heres a vid where you see a planes mod in action. I don't know if it's the same one though.

YouTube - Minecraft - Planes! (Part 1) - Mod Spotlight

The flying only starts in the 13th minute (you might want to skip to that time) and it goes on in a second part

I haven't tested it myself though

3. quinn

quinn Starcatcher Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    That's cheating!!!

(But you should totally fly to the super secret awesome island right away! It has solid gold and solid diamond blocks.)

I love Runecraft + Skylands the most on a MP server. You can make good friends and learn the telecodes to the places people have been, or you can pull out your trusty skylands map and hike, and then sell your telecodes to people.

Also, it is way easier to make huge towers and the time turner things are sooooo fun.

4. Noche

Credit:
    So I'm having some issues here. I tried to install the planes mod on my local SMP server, but I keep getting strange errors when I try to connect. Has anyone used Modloader before (I think that's what's causing the issues, but I'm not 100% certain)?

5. quinn

quinn Starcatcher Ogre Veteran

Credit:
  6. Noche

Credit:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.