1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

so i need a little help :)

Discussion in 'Forum and Site Support' started by mesar, Jun 18, 2014.

1. mesar

mesar BamBam

Credit:
    So i don't know if its MMO but its RPG so i am sorry if i missed category , i am new to this forum , i cant find all the right instructions and stuff , and i cant open my private message o_O
    So what i want to know is about diablo, is there diablo 3 RoS in shop , how do i view show, and how do i actualy earn credits , tnx for your time , and sorry again , i would read it all , but dont know where , and heared its a nice community so i hoped i can get some verbal help :) tnx

2. Vrcinac

Vrcinac Spiked Club Ogre Regular

Credit:
    im not sure what is availabe in shop when and why but you can easly find shop once you change site theme to default style its in upper right corrner ( the forum shop) and credits aka experiance you can earn by posting stuff being social chatting with people basicly just be friendly and be yourself you can also earn extra points in events tournaments and Travias trivia - GameOgre.com Free MMORPG Forums - Threads Tagged with trivia
    you can also see this for more info http://www.gameogre.com/forums/introductions/22411-gameogre-newbie-first-stop.html

3. mesar

mesar BamBam

Credit:
    tnx for the reply , i know this sounded like i am only here to take the game , but its not like that , i was just asking about it as a + :) nice comunity :)

4. Vrcinac

Vrcinac Spiked Club Ogre Regular

Credit:
    its cool dude have a nice time here :D