1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

Social games pac-man and pac-man s released for facebook!

Discussion in 'Classic Games' started by GameOgreVideos, Jun 5, 2011.

1. GameOgreVideos

GameOgreVideos Game Ogre YouTube Channel GameOgre Developer

Credit:
    Feeling hungry for ghosts? NAMCO BANDAI Games Europe today announced that an original version of PAC-MANâ„¢ with added social functions, plus an S Series version, PAC-MAN Sâ„¢, are available from today exclusively on Facebook.

The S Series is a collection of updated classic NAMCO BANDAI Games titles with new social functionality letting players get the most out of playing on Facebook. Achieve your best possible score in 1-2 minutes then compare with your Facebook friends. The faces and rankings of your friends will appear at the bottom of the game screen.

Both games can be played now by following these links: PAC-MAN on Facebook | Facebook and http
    PAC-MAN S is free to play, with additional power up items available for purchase, while original PAC-MAN is free until the first game over, after which players are charged to continue.

Kotobashiri S, New Rally-X S and Dig Dug S have already been released as part of the S Series, with more games lined up for future release.

PAC-MAN is an action game first released in arcades in 1980. The player controls PAC-MAN as he avoids four ghosts and eats all the dots scattered around the map, but what made this game popular is that by eating a power pellet, PAC-MAN can turn the tables, strike fear into the ghosts, and gobble them up.

For more information please visit http://www.namcobandaigames.eu, and join the global PAC-MAN family today at PAC-MAN | Facebook.

2. Joker

Joker Ogre Hall of Fame Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    Never played pacman on Facebook :(

3. ufbre

ufbre World of Tanks Fan Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    i dont like to play pacman on facebook,dont know way i just dont like it on facebook.

4. ivekvv256

ivekvv256 Ogre Legend The Pit

Credit:
    I didn't know... I will try it out. Thanks

5. Mordekaiser

Mordekaiser Dealer of Death Ogre Veteran

Credit: