1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

Splashfighters Massive Update Review Contest

Discussion in 'Contests, Events, and Giveaways' started by ogreman, Dec 24, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Admin Post
    ogreman

ogreman Ogre In Charge Staff Member GameOgre Admin

Credit:
    SplashFighters and GameOgre.com have teamed up to offer a Review Contest with prizes and codes for participation. 1 week has passed since the Massive Update, so here is a contest for you to write some reviews about the Massive Update!

Splash Fighters : Online Games Review Directory

Winners:

First Place =
    Hack10

Second Place =
    Airwalk and Sup290 (Dragon730)

Third Place =
    Rlaghdcks3, Jennie121212, and VocalV

[​IMG]

Contest Rules:

1. The review must be either at Splash Fighters : Online Games Review Directory or in this thread.
    2. Post that you made the review in this thread to be eligible and to get a code if you used the Review Directory.
    3. Your Forum and Review Directory user names need to be as close as possible.
    4. The review must be at least two to three sentences.
    5. The review must be in your own words.
    6. Judge the game fairly. (ie don't give a 10 just to get a code)
    7. Screenshots can be used in this thread.
    8. Reviews in this thread can be edited.
    9. This contest will last from December 25th, 2009 to January 25th, 2010.
    10. The majority of your review needs to be on the Massive Update from Splashfighters.

Participation Code:

1000 GM
    Gyrocycle
    5% Discount Coupon

Prizes:

1st Place (One Person)

Golden Phoenix
    Ninja (M or F) or Golden Treasure Box (2)
    50% Discount Coupon x 1
    10000 GM

2nd Place (Two People)

Golden Phoenix (30 Days)
    Ninja (M or F) for 30 Days or Golden Treasure Box (1)
    30% Discount Coupon x 1
    5000 GM

3rd Place (Three People)

Golden Phoenix (15 Days)
    Ninja (M or F) for 15 Days or Stone Treasure Box (3)
    20% Discount Coupon x 1
    2500 GM

2. DADDA89

DADDA89 BamBam

Credit:
    yeah

Massive update is super cool :D now we can play in 16 people and also do guild battle!!!!For this update i had found my guild the monster hunter my icon guild is the best :p [​IMG](hehe i have gando)
    This is the room for 16 people (y love my blob acc?XD)
    [​IMG]
    i fight 8vs8 is madness explosion every second :rolleyes5:
    With this update y can send gift i send some acc to my friend but y cant send style mmm why??? XDXD
    sorry for my english a monkey write better than me in each case i want the 1st prize thank y for the time^^

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 28, 2009
  3. dragon730

dragon730 Big Brute

Credit:
    My review name is sup290.

In game name: Mr.Pom

If i win i would like Ninja Male and Gold pheonix and the money.

If my review doesn't work in the review directory i will copy it on here too.

Rating: I rated Splashfighters a 9 because although its fun and interesting it sometimes gets boring. When there are no events, no updates, or just no one on. because it was hard to play at first but later on it got fun. Sometimesgets boring when loosing too much to winning too much. But when new stuff come out I'm always looking forward to trying them out like acessories and styles. That's mostly what is keeping my playing also the nice people you meet and some not so nice

The Massive update that just occured not to long ago in Splashfighters changed many things.

Gameplay: The ammount of players in a game has changed to 16 max and added guild battles. (Guild battles only go up to 4 vs 4). The 16 max is really laggy and slow but its fun and exilerating. The guild battle has cool maps and shows which guild is better by the winner, they fuse together your hp so that you can't die until your either edged or lose all your hp. And also the winning side in the guild battle will win a prize randomly. You can also close spaces in the room so that less people can join. In some of the challenges such as Tutorial or Factory, one of the famous characters in SplashFighters has changed its outlook.
    Please try TUTORIAL mode to see what im talking about.

[​IMG]

Maps: They also added new maps. Santa's House and Super red nose. One is a house you can go inside and out the super red nose is a slay that is moving and having to fight ontop of it. Some maps are also just covered in snow to have a christmassy look
    Santa's House
    [​IMG]
    Santa's Red Nose
    [​IMG]

Acessories: There are new acessories that they had just added. Cookie & Biscuit and Snowman suit Costume. Cookie & biscuit is 2 puppets that do amusing yet fun attacks that everyone would love to use. Snowman Suit Costume is fun because you can regain your mp by changeing any item into snowballs and then pressing c to pick em up and you gain mp back. They are both decently priced and fun to use.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Styles: There are also new styles phalanx and mercenary. You can buy them single or in a Set. The set is the style and one acessorie. For phalanx it's Phalanx and Gunship. For mercenary it's Mercenary and Silver Hand. Phalanx is strong but slow sort of like an android but more fighting moves. Mercenary is like a spy but has a more variety of attacks and good combos. A set example is Phalanx male with gunship the price is lower then it would be if you were going to buy them seperately.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The Set you can buy Phalanx and gunship

[​IMG]

Quest:They have added some quests so that SplashFighters will
    have more depth and aims for playing!
    From the BATTLE RESULTS of your character screen,
    open “Accomplished Quests” and you should be able to
    see how many times left before you can accomplish each quests.

ECT:There are bunch of new special stuff like Christmas Special Draw and santa's treasure box. They give you christmas acessories that do ice attacks. I never got any yet but it's still fun trying to by exchangeing gm into B. There are also emblems which you can recieve by doing Mech temple, Amped slaughter, Amped mission(easy), Amped mission(hard). It depends on which mission you do to get different types of emblems. The more challenging ones give you Elite emblems like Amped missions. But others will give you Basic style emblems. Mouse-In Skin Preview this function will help you preview a skin before using. It is easy for those who have more than 1 skin.
    Use Mouse point at the skin by non click the skin. Total Ranking Change Indicator(tell how much rank you have increase or decrease everyday) This will indicate how much rank you have increased or decreased, just by opening your character window.
    You should be able to see arrows shown down or above next to your ranking. There are also customizable bundle purchase. Starter’s Kit (499 B) & Advanced Kit (999 B) 1. This item would be placed in SHOP’s “SPECIAL -> ETC”.
    2. Click the item
    3. Window will open, with a items list on the left.
    4. Choose 3 items from the list
    5. Then buy.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Gifting: You can now also gift people acessories, items, and clothes. But you cannot gift styles, anything under special, and skins.

Winning %: they now also show your winning percent. They calculate your wins and lost to show you what your percent is. They have overall percent, Deathmatch percent, and team deathmatch percent.

I think most people should play this game because it's simple and something to get your mind off things when your stressed.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 25, 2010
  4. pkpikachu

pkpikachu BamBam

Credit:
    this is my review..... XP its at tht other thing 2... where i get code??

5. malcolmcool

malcolmcool Ogre Newling

Credit:
    the new update is awsome i love it like the new background less glitches now love it

6. don471

don471 Ogre Newling

Credit:
    hi ummm i made the review can i get my code now? oh and my name is the same in the review directory thx

7. appletree123

appletree123 BamBam

Credit:
    SplashFighters Massive Update

The Massive Update is great more activity such as guild war and also in guild war you get Item and I noticed that more and more acc coming out quickly. It is getting fun than usual and Mostly i like the part when you get to do 8 vs 8 or 16 amp death match It's Awesome that is the best part i guess in Splashfighter\
    Also there is set that is great and new place such as Santa House. Mostly i like the style set and the advance and starter set cause they very cheap and good to buy in Splashfighter and the christmas Box that can give good item.

I hope i win

By:SpirtKill3r

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 26, 2009
  8. Benboy6

Benboy6 MMORPGer

Credit:
    The massive update is awesome! I love guild battles. Also the new styles. I got Phalanx and plan on getting Mercenary. I hope more updates like this comes!

SF name: Toy Soldier

9. detective mystic

detective mystic Ogre Newling

Credit:
    Massive Update Has Many Cool Features
    New levels
    [​IMG]

Guild battle

[​IMG]

Many Chance 2 WIn something Makes The game Playable And active

[​IMG]

Brand New Items And asserioes* u can purchase

[​IMG]

Well for Me splash Fighter deserves a 10/10 best fighting game if played Keep up The good work
    btw:[​IMG]
    &
    [​IMG] *hope I win* IGN:detective mystic

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 25, 2009
  10. 8bit

8bit Club Swinger

Credit:
    I poster a reveiw the worst con is the conection

11. ster369

ster369 Ogre Newling

Credit:
    very fun game to new levels accoeries more items and more challenges
    and make fun fighting your friends and beat them every success[​IMG]
    I called in the game gangster123

12. mechzero

mechzero BamBam

Credit:
    massive update i dont wanna be the last person to get a prize
    [​IMG]
    many battles will be fought many fighters will lose but most well go to 1 place
    [​IMG]
    many styles to choose from and many creature to pick from
    [​IMG]
    have many items and accesorries like me
    [​IMG]
    and i think splash fighters has improved nice job 10/10

13. one piece

one piece Ogre Newling

Credit:
    splash fighters massive update

well i think the update is really sweet but the give present function should be more of a trade function u give and accessory u already have to a friend because i have some nice accessories i want to give my friend but i dont have the b to buy them again but in all the update is really nice and i like the 16 ppl matches but there should be more maps for them

14. BlazeNo1

BlazeNo1 Ogre Newling

Credit:
    Hello Splashfighter managerment team,Im BlazeNo1 i would like to reply that over the week i been playing this game,this game is excited and I llllllloveeeeeeeeeee this game!I hope this game would go on and on forever,hope the mangerment team succeed their job and the people who not play this game,they should and if they dont want to it fine!And people who are playing this game already,i hope they keep playing it,and to all Happy Holiday!Chrismas is not getting,it giving!

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 25, 2009
  15. mechzero

mechzero BamBam

Credit:
    agreed just aprove those 2 things and trade system

16. Vocal

Vocal サーベル 青 The Pit

Credit:
  17. itachi1

itachi1 Ogre Newling

Credit:
    The massive update was better for splash fighters!! Now we have 16 ppl for team match and guild battle. I hope they expand the ppl for Challenge mode

18. ak47wow

ak47wow Ogre Newling

Credit:
    SF massive update

i like the massive update for splashfighter. but it be nicer if you guys add a few new challenges, or maybe new GM acces.

19. wanfai

wanfai BamBam

Credit:
    splashfighter update

the new splashfighter update has many differences from what has happened before. before, there was no 16 people battles, only 8 people. And then there are emblems, which look cool, and gives bonuses to your exp for ranking,and your money payout from battling other players. Then there are guild battles which you can keep on battleing other guilds to get moeny and alot too, which has never been there at ALL.

20. Tomba402

Tomba402 Ogre Newling

Credit:
    !!Splashfighters New Massive Update!!

My name is I)eath_Wish* in Splashfighters, Hey Everyone!!
    Ever since I started playing Splashfighters I've thought it was an amazing game. Getting to communicate with other people online and fight and customize your own character, This is one of the best games I have ever played. I recently just sold my X-Box 360 and Wii because I cannot afford money for their games, but Splashfighters is free!!

Anyways..

The new massive update in Splashfighters is awesome! Friends who are in guilds together can now battle rival guilds in Guild Battle. I am in the guild Phantom Jesters, and we have a lot of rivals. This is a great new feature and it's a lot of fun. You can even win prizes when your team wins!!

In the update they have also added new things called Emblems. I have been using these a lot and my treasure chests get filled up so much quicker! They are so easy to get too all you have to do is mech temple. I was given so many Emblems just for playing as my Imp and my Juggernaut, they have helped me a bunch!

The new update in Splashfighters has just made me only want to play the game so much more. I tell all my friends about it and I'm trying to get them all to start playing. It is one of the most addicting games I've played. All of the new Quests are great and I still have to more to do!!

There are always great events and tournaments to win B and get nice prizes. Today is Christmas, And I'm going to go play some Splashfighters!!! I still have so much new stuff to do with this new update!! And Today I'm going to go fight THE BIG BAD SANTA!!!

Splashfighters always has something going on and the game is only getting bigger and bigger. I suggest you all try playing it as soon as you can. BEST GAME EVER

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.