1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

Steam Summer Sale 2018 is Live

Discussion in 'Budget Gaming' started by E.N.D., Jun 25, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. E.N.D.

E.N.D. MMORPGer New Ogre

Credit:
    The biggest sale of the year is finally here and undoubtedly this has been the most anticipated and the most awaited one among all. With several of titles to choose from, it can really get tough to make the perfect choices. Discounts going up to 90% makes you wanna think you want to buy them all.

I picked up Hollow Knight on the sale, been waiting for a sale on that one. It was not an expensive title but my backlog is so big that it seemed like a waste to buy it at full price. Speaking of backlog, this sale is gonna stuff that baggage even more. I got a few titles in my wishlist that I am tempted to get as there are decent deals on them. But the best deals during the summer sale seem to be on hardware. The Steam Link is just $2.5, I'll probably pick that up too.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 23, 2018
  2. htakard

htakard Club Swinger New Ogre

Credit:
    Sadly i forgot about it well there's always next year :(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.