1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

Streamclips

Discussion in 'Gamer Creations' started by tender, Nov 11, 2016.

1. tender

tender Ogre Newling

Credit:
    Hello,

I would like to introduce you to my new website that serves as a database for various twitch clips. Web will serve as an alternation to the wellknown oddshots, which dosent support uploadings of twitch clips. Web will serve as a place to watch twitch clips for the ordinary viewer and in the same time as a tool for streamers (making compilations of twitch clips for your youtube channel). Website using CSS framework named Bootstrap so is "watchable" on phones or tablets.

I use twitch API with basic privileges on this website, that allows me to use your nicknames and followed streamers.

Clips can be filtered by:
    - name of a streamer
    - searched game
    - list of your own followed streamers

I hope it wont be understand as and advertisemen, but only as a start of a "practical" project for streamers and Viewers in the same time.

Website adress - Streamclips

PS: I am finishing college this year and I have a lot of things to do (graduation work, exam, etc..) but if this project going to be used by viewers or streamers i am gonna work on design for sure. Web is more like "alpha" version for now.

EDIT: I would appreciate any suggestions or opinions :).

2. Croco12

Croco12 The Crocodile The Pit
    1. TSM

Credit:
    So this Program of yours is just to sort clips and then view them, right?