1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

Table Tennis Manager

Discussion in 'Browser Games' started by Wulfman74, Nov 10, 2017.

1. Wulfman74

Wulfman74 BamBam

Credit:
    Hello,

I have developed a little table tennis game and would like to introduce it to you. It is the Table Tennis Manager and it is a massively multiplayer online game (MMOG) in which the goal is to lead a table tennis team in a sportive and economical way as a manager and to advance into the Premier League.

You can have a look at the game here and play for free:
    Table Tennis Manager - Manage your own table tennis club

Here is a small trailer:

I also have some screenshots:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I hope you like it!

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.

Apart from that, I wish you a lot of fun while trying and playing!

P.S. For Android there is also a small app here: Table Tennis Manager - Android Apps on Google Play

Many greetings
    Wulfman

2. Wulfman74

Wulfman74 BamBam

Credit:
    :santa2: For Christmas we have a little gift for new players: A three-month premium account! :santa2:

Here's the coupon with the code:

[​IMG]

In figures:
    OK6V-P51P-4BGH-AE2D

To redeem the voucher you have to register in the game Tischtennis-Manager
    Scroll down under Account -> Premium account. There is a field to enter the code.

The code is only valid for accounts with a maximum age of 30 days. The coupon code is valid until 31-12-2017.

Last edited: Dec 1, 2017
  3. zoomz

zoomz Ogre Newling

Credit:
    I love incredibly niche games like this :)

Wulfman74 likes this.
  4. Wulfman74

Wulfman74 BamBam

Credit:
  5. Wulfman74

Wulfman74 BamBam

Credit:
    Winter is coming, now would be a good start in the Table Tennis Manager! :)
    Table Tennis Manager - Manage your own table tennis club

In the summer we have improved the tactical possibilities of the game and the all-rounder and defender have got better chances in the competition with the powerful attackers.

So have a look again!

[​IMG]

6. Wulfman74

Wulfman74 BamBam

Credit:
    Hello,

this week we have a big update!

Besides the translation into the Chinese language we also integrated some new features, e.g.:

The Scout Skilling:

scoutskilling.jpg

The new special training:

specialtraining.jpg

Espionage with rackets:

espionage.jpg

More information about the update can be found here:
    Update on Tuesday 22.01.2019 - Tabletennismanager Forum

Have fun playing!

7. Wulfman74

Wulfman74 BamBam

Credit:
    Hello,

December is the month: server 1 started its work on 10.12.2012 and started the first official round then, which (except for a few small failures) has been running uninterrupted until today.

I have to say that I'm very proud of this and if someone had predicted it back then, I wouldn't have believed them. I think I owe it a little to luck, e.g. having found a good programmer, to fate that this niche existed and that I play table tennis myself, and above all to you who have remained faithful to the game for so long. There are actually still 10 players who registered here on that first day of play and are still actively involved today. Many thanks for that!

Neither the general decline of browser games nor the big app competition could stop us, and if I have my way, we have rung in the next 10 years. Of course, there have been some ups and downs, but if you're interested, I've put together a few key points here:

The history of the table tennis manager

To celebrate the anniversary, I came up with a few things:

1. there is a voucher for ALL players for one premium month.

Here it is:

[​IMG]

2. there is a limited anniversary mug

I have designed a "jubilee mug" especially for the anniversary, which is now available for purchase in the shop. The mug will only be available for purchase in the anniversary month of December, after which I will remove it from the shop. I'm sure this mug will be worth millions in 1,000 years! If not, I'll be long dead and you won't be able to sue me. [​IMG]

So strike:

[​IMG]

http://tabletennismanager.myspreads...0Y2RXhY3qpvNp4d-268-32&appearance=543&size=29

3rd 10th Anniversary Tournament

I hereby declare the Speedgame on 11.12.2022 to be an anniversary tournament. The speed game itself will not change at all, but in addition to the usual prizes, there will also be non-cash prizes to be won, so everyone join in!

many greetings

Wulfman