1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

Talisman Online Blog and Article Contest Giveaway

Discussion in 'Mira Game' started by ogreman, Jul 1, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bloggy

bloggy BamBam

Credit:
    In my first experience on Talisman Online I saw that i know this will be different from any other mmorpg that i have played, and so it was. I entered the game named Lasallia, a tamer who wants to discover the world of talisman. Lasallia was named after a school where I'm studying right now which is De La Salle University. A university located in the Philippines. In my perspective, Lasallia was a kind person who is quiet and doesn't speak much yet only when talked to. Her pets were a leapard, white Tiger named Luna, her favorite pet, a fire golem thing named Apocalypse, a white eagle named Andromeda and a small crystal monster named Omega. She had her first set of friends when she had a quest on Snake Cave, she met there 1234567890 (strange name) which is a fairy and Captain Cabbage ... also a fairy. Lasallia and the two fairies had a good time which were all first time experienced going inside Snake Cave and it was tough. Eventually we succeeded on beating the Soul Snake. Afterwards they both separated their paths when they reach mushroom village. Lasallia is more of a solo player, not much on depending on others but herself and her pet. It is a lonely experience but in the near future I believe she will make more friends than anyone else.

When Lasallia is a bit higher level now she met a monk named DenShin and a fairy named xXHealerXx, both of them were Filipinos like I am and I was very surprised to have met them. Both of them were nice players and very supportive to Lasallia. Going to Happiness Hall and Ratan Cave were a bit tough to do it on solo so they were there to help out. It was a fun to be with them and we swore to never forget each other, good thing talisman has a friend list :p which will never separate us apart.

Eventually Lasallia was encouraged to join to AllStarz a guild in AllStars server. We swore to make AllStarz a successful guild in the game. Everyone in the guild were having fun playing talisman. When Lasallia has already gotten stronger around level 45 or so AllStarz had its first guild war held every weekend. It was a very exciting game, Lasallia's favorite event because she had a chance to test her strength by fighting guild to guild. We were not able to win but it was fun, DenShin doesn't like much doing guild wars since he really wanted to get stronger.

Not everything had a happy experience, Lasallia also experienced some difficulties, When she entered the world of talisman she found out that the guild AllStarz were shattered. Tiannesse the owner of the guild was kicked out by ICP4ME a friend of Tiannesse. It is a big issue of the guild which made everyone of the member to quit. Tiannesse and the others where so disappointed what happened to AllStarz and planned to have a new guild again.

Afterwards another sad moments happened, XxHealerxX bid farewell to us because he will now concentrate on studying his homework and promised to return in summer. Tiannesse was banned according to DenShin for a reason which made the rest of the former AllStarz felt sad.

In time we had to move on and enjoy the game until one moment DenShin encouraged Lasallia to join another guild named Inmates. Inmates is a guild much more experienced than AllStarz led by Joshua, the most powerful wizard on that time. I met many players in the guild like Shann, DreadLord ( a quiet type assassin ) and many more.

Lasallia also met more friends in the game like Syphoon an assassin, zxzx a tamer and AreA a wizard. I've introduced to them to DenShin and became friends eventually. zxzx was a member of a guild named Red_Stars a new guild on that time. Ironically speaking Inmates' enemy is Red_Stars but still zxzx and Lasallia were still friends. We tol each other we were enemies in guild wars but we are friends in talisman. Everytime we fought in the battlefield we had fun, after the event we even chat around and tell stories.

After reaching level 60 Lasallia now attends in guild wars and not much on leveling anymore. A lot of her friends noticed that she was not much active anymore than others. Lasallia told them that she will visit talisman everytime in weekends to keep in touch. DenShin, zxzx, and th others will sure gonna miss Lasallia having her around ... so am I.

Today, Lasallia's friends were no longer active in AllStars server. It was a sad thing to see that she barely see her friends in the game. I decided to transfer a server in Big Fish. Lasallia's name was changed to Feira a tamer in Big Fish and still strengthening her skills all over again. It was a very nice experience and adventure in talisman for Lasallia and i'm sure it will never be forgotten. I wish I could also see my friends again once they go Online. Talisman Online is an mmorpg and a game but it also has features which are not very technical and never to be bought by gold or real money, making friends :)

2. hinata c

hinata c Brute

Credit:
    Thank you miracle castle for making this great game!I love it!i love playing with my tamer.Its my favorite character.I started playing not long ago,a few months.I started playing it when my brother told me that he knows of a cool new online game,i was so exited.When i installed it and made my own account i was so exited that im gonna play.I created a tamer(cuz i love pets).When i started playing the game was really good and i liked it,so i started playing everyday and i became a regular player.
    When i got to lvl 11 i found me a great master.She always helped me when i needed help to finish some quests.Her online name is Mingkiri.She gived me the inspiration to become a better player so i can become as cool as her.She let me join her guild(Xplosions).The players in the guild are all really nice and help you when you need help.I also meat other good people playing this game and they became my friends.(A special thank you to all the friends i met)
    Later when i was lvl 20 i still didnt kow about some stuff.Some guys came and killed me.I wonderd how could a player kill another player,so i asked my master to tell me.She told me about PK modes and things were more clear to me than before.leveling after lvl 20 wasnt that easy for my since i was still a begginner,but i also wanted to finish quests myself so i can get more XP.Now at lvl 30 i still think talisman online is the best online game and il never stop playing it!

3. Admin Post
    ogreman

ogreman Ogre In Charge Staff Member GameOgre Admin

Credit:
    Codes sent via PM:).

4. hinata c

hinata c Brute

Credit:
    Talisman Online is not just a game for fun. This game helps you reach out and make friends. It teaches you the importance of teamwork. Most of all it shows you that with your confidence, skills and ability, you can conquer challenges and obstacles.
    When i got invited in this game,i didn’t bother to try it out right away, but when i did, i figured this game is so awesome. So i shared it with someone dear to me and was so happy when he end up liking it too. We started leveling up together, enjoying the fun of being noobies. We did all the quests together , and as we slowly became stronger we realized how special each of our characters are. We discovered our potential and make use of it positively. It became even more fun when some of our friends from old game decided to join us. We built a strong team, and as we level up we shared so many experiences together ; the feeling of rush each time we level and get to wear new gears, we giggle whenever any of us get lost in caves/scenarious, the fun and excitement whenever there’s good drops and wondering who gets to win the dice (im a good dicer i always win! ) and Oh! the frustration whenever we get beaten up by a Boss, or get killed by some mobs or worst get pked by some meanie players!.grrrr ...these drives us to try harder and be better. We learned that if we help each other out, and watch each other’s back, we are stronger. We’ve gone through all the challenges, even the Repu quests which seems to take like forever to finish . The hardest and most challenging cave for us was SSS. We had to die a lot til we learn how to do it all properly. SFC was challenging too, but my awesome team figured a way to beat that cave.. its kinda funny and crazy how we do it but its worth it. What matters is that we all had fun. Now , most of us are level 66, and i am proud to say we finally beat SSS cave with our awesome mighty tank (monk) BeardyBen, coolest assassin Jason168, our beloved fairy Kyok0 and yours truly as the humble tamer LyKa..with the help of our good friend POlita . Soon, MsMaya will be strong too and we’ll have the best wizard in our team. We are active doing pvp and pve aiming for the top rank someday soon. For now, we enjoy helping out guildies, doing Loo Grave’s Repu once in a while, and making more friends. We always look forward for the weekly event, to show off our good drops and hoping to get a little richer. In guild wars, we show our strength and loyalty. We better ourselves everyday so we will be prepared for more challenges to come.
    This game means a lot to me, it helps me share love and friendship. No matter how far we are from each other, here in game we can be together and take care of each other. We laugh, cry and beat each other up in duel.. but hey, those moments makes it far more than just a game. It makes you build connections that lingers truly in your heart.
    So log on and start spreading your wings..here in Talisman you can be who you are ,and be the best you can be. Shine!

5. Admin Post
    ogreman

Credit:
    Code sent via PM:).

6. hinata c

hinata c Brute

Credit:
    TO.
    My daily relaxing time, the place where I make contacts and friends, my club, my family and my home.

Talisman Online has been a very big part of my life ever since I started playing.
    When I was a lower level fairy, I used to try my best to help, and appeal to everyone.
    My young days in guild 'Serenity' were spent doing guild quests and helping guild members, or just random friendly players. I made many friends that way.
    Around that time I met my mental brother; Pshco. These days he doesn't play anymore, but we still call each other and talk a lot on yahoo messenger.
    I am even planning a holiday to Greece - where he lives, so I can finally meet him.
    I switched guilds once my guild leader stopped coming online much, which resulted in a dying Serenity.
    Around these times I met many good friends of the guild Odyssey. One of them was Nadi - and this turned into a long lasting friendship, both in and out of game.
    Soon I got an officer position in Paradise. I met a lot of nice people there. Some of them, like Riverwolf, still remain my good friends in game.
    My overly friendly attitude and ever good mood had worn off by then. I started to act more like myself in game. Around level 40 I went yellow for the first time. I still have never been red.
    There's been times I was very frustrated with the game, and times I was practically bouncing up and down in front of my screen. I developed my own attitude. Miri hugs a lot, I often scream about cookies and anyone who is friendly to me will get a friendly message back.
    I hopped guilds for a while then. Eventually I ended up merging my inherited guild 'trinityfields' with DGreatVandart's 'ImmortalLegion' This turned into a nice time with many good friends, but I didn't really feel like it was home. In this period of time; I was not online a lot. This had to do with personal problems. When I came back I decided to leave ImmortalLegion for Asgard; my current guild. Here I met many of my current friends like Ayilin, Rayen, DontPlayWithFire, Xanatoss, Capslock, CopperCat and many others. I play Talisman almost every moment I am on the computer, and I use my faithful lappy a lot. Talisman is still a very big part of my life - and I can't say I mind.
    I'm working on getting the full loo's set, and even though the apprentice quests get horribly boring, I still love to play and can’t wait till I heal an extra 152 points and have a larger range. Master points there I go!! I am planning to spend more time on helping people again once I am full purple. At the moment I'm usually away from keyboard to level apprentices for master points. Shortly; Tali is one of my favorite habits, my favorite game and kind of my second life.

7. Admin Post
    ogreman

Credit:

8. hinata c

hinata c Brute

Credit:
    I have played Talisman Online for more then a year. I have seen many characters, tpoint items, and guilds come and go. I have made many friends, as well as my share of enemies. The one thing that keeps me coming back day after day, week after week, month after month, is WAR!!!

When I first started playing this game, I was a total noob. By the time I was level 25, I had a plus 4 white wizard robe, and had sold my blue assitant talisman, because I already had a white one. That was when my friend Fudjya properly explained to me the meaning of the different colored armors, as well as the many different types of game play.

Then I met my next friend Erana. Erana was shall we say, a unique person. The very first time i met her, she had a red name and was being chased by two monks and a wizard. I did not fully understand at the time what a red name was, but I knew she was intriquing. And so our friendship began.

Erana was a fiesty player, and was quick to engage in a pk battle. She was also very cunning. She would orginize teams to pk her enemies in grand battles in what to me, a level 30-ish wizard, where exotic locations. These battles were my true first taste of war. Like many of my friends, Erana was not a permanant player, and quickly left the game. Leaving me behind to deal with her enemies, who had all joined the same guild. And so I joined my very first guild, and eventually began my obsession with war.

I love secretly planning with my allies the days before war. On the Earth and Seas server, where my character Aaliyah lives, our Blood Palace has been dominated by a relative few amount of guilds. These guilds are comprised of the most powerful players in the server. Most of them have many armor pieces that are +10, and work together very effectivly. Yet we, the so called "weaker "guilds, have banded together, and have taken the palace from them.

For three weeks we kept the palace out of the hands of the superior force, but they have finally managed to rest it from our grasp. So for now the rebel forces are more determined then ever to regain the palace using whatever means nessessary.

Things were not always like this though. Many months ago, an alliance of friends held control of the palace. Every week we passed the palace to each other. We helped each other get stronger, and grew together not only as players, but as leaders of the server. That was until the power of the palace, and the inherent greed in men took over.

The superior force quickly gained control over the alliance of friends. Casting aside those they deemed weak, but what goes around does come back around. Eventually we will gain control again, and until that day we will be waiting, plotting, and recruiting whatever help we can get...

9. Admin Post
    ogreman

Credit:

10. hinata c

hinata c Brute

Credit:
    Hi, I am Angel and I play Kathy at the moment in the Giant Tree sever which is a magnificent sever if I may say. I have only been playing Talisman Online for about 1 year now and I really enjoy it. It is true that you sometimes make an enemy or two because of something you said but you can always make friends with them again like someone just did to me. This game has thought me many things which were good as well as what mistakes I make and how I could fix them easily by apologizing.
    I have learnt that when playing this game there were many nice hiding spots and cool items but also a lot about the armors. For example if you buy the armors no one wants that is blue it will be cheap and after you tried as well as used it for a while you won’t see much difference. Tamers are a good example because most tamers like critical strike. If you use dodge it is just good as critical strike because you can take more damage and keep on killing for about 10 monsters while critical strike you might kill fast but lose a lot of hp so you would probably have to heal after 5 monsters. So dodge would be better because it is cheaper, won’t have to use a lot of money on potions and easy leveling.
    I have also learnt how to make great friends by helping and giving generously to others and you never know they might even help you back ^_^. Also if you’re a low level it’s good to make friends because you get help as well people to talk to. I tried playing for a month without talking to anyone else and it was very boring and hard with no help. Helping out each other is the best way to play because it is what makes the game fun and you know the motto Teamwork to Survival Talisman to Victory. Guilds are also good ways to make friends and have fun but sometimes an enemy comes in and tries to destroy it by calling names but remember that you can always block them or just expel them from the guild.
    Even though I never get to the maximum level so I’m never strong and get all those cool +7 and above items but I can still explore and give advice to others who need it or want it such as where to make money and from which monsters and etc. So far I have only played on 5 severs which are Earth and Seas, Sun and Moon, All Stars, Giant Tree and Big Fish. I usually use the username MysticKitty, Angel or Kathy. And of course if there is any trouble in the game we have our reliable Monitors and GM’s to look out for us so if there is ever any problem it is just a little typing and a report button away.

11. hinata c

hinata c Brute

Credit:
    Talisman was a game I didn’t expect much out of at first. One of my friends recommended it to me and gave me the website. The game was easy to setup and the client was a relatively small download. After starting the game I was both amazed and confused by the variations of professions. Each of them looked more promising then the other, after literally tearing my hair out I decided to pick the monk. Honestly I was quite worried weather I would be wearing the same torn frock and use that small shovel throughout the game or not. The game was very easy to understand and the quests were straight forward. To me the best part was my fellow players, who were very helpful and pointed out for me that I didn’t enhance my shovel. The question of how I might look later in the game was answered when looked at the five prentices standing in the middle of green scrap. My eyes were glittering while I saw them, and it was a very good motivation for me to be just like them.

After experimenting with the monk I was finally able to make the decision to restart the game as a Tamer by the name of Shotee (Don’t ask me what me chose the name, I don’t know myself =P). I loved the different ways I could play with the tamer and I loved the way the game allowed me to customize my tamer, for example if I wanted real damage then I could get all C.S gear or if I wanted it to be able to tank to some extent then I could wear dodge items. It was a great experience; Farming all day, doing quests and going to caves. Each new cave was better then the last, at the beginning I thought that Snake Cave was the hardest cave and the best cave of them all. But I was proven wrong when I explored and found out that there are about eleven different scenarios each were very different and fun. The best part of these scenarios were that they were quite hard and almost impossible to solo, I could tag along four of my other friends to try to get our quests done and defeat the gruesome looking bosses. It was a very new experience for me and I was also lucky to get into the best guild on my server (Anarchy from Sky around Water). Where I made new friends who helped me defeat the bosses in even the hardest scenarios such as the Seven Star Scenario and the Spider Catacomb.

As each day went by I became stronger, I discovered the brutal power of the crossbow and with my hard earned gold and patience I tried to make my weapons better and better. I was able to get my weapon to +6 at level 42 which was a very good achievement for me. And soon I was able to kill the strongest monsters with two hits. The glows form my amours each time I made it +4 or +7 was amazing and drove me to get better. And I tried to aim to get a +10 weapon, at least 3 +10 amours and to make my moon bear +10.

After hard work and help from my friends I was able to reach level 66. I still had my pet from level 30 which I captured near the Laurel Wonderland. It reminded me of how weak I was and how much stronger I got. But the story doesn’t end there. Each day I try to upgrade my weapons, amours and mount. And alongside my guild, I try to defend the BloodPalace at the weekly war. Which is very hard to explain in words of what an amazing experience it is.

Well this is the end of my essay. I would like to wish a 2nd Talisman a happy birthday and hope that it brings us even more exciting content in the years to come. I would also like to thank the GM’s for regulating a free and problem free environment for the thousands of us logging each day to play this great game which is very hard to put down. I also like to congratulate miracle castle upon their success of this game and wish that they undergo other similar projects with wondrous results.

12. KingLoyal

KingLoyal Ogre Newling

Credit:
    Talisman Online is my favourite game. I like it because of it's great characters, magic effects, awesome graphic and the friendly community.
    I'm playing Talisman Online 2 years already. I left 1 year ago because of the private servers which aren't cool nowadays days.
    My account was deleted because I wasn't active. One day I decided to play Talisman Online again.
    A lot of my friends are playing it. They have a lot of items, pets and gold. I made new account and I have chosen the Assassin, since he has good HP, defense and great skills.
    At the beginning I thought I won't have any chance to level it up to 75. So here comes the day I started. First day I leveled my assassin 20 or 30 level, I don't really remember.
    I had a few good drops, such as Medium Emerald and Medium Ruby. After 3 days my friend gave me gold and I bought Mini Mech Monster (Pet) 20 level with Auto Pick (Skill).
    After 1 month I leveled up my assassin to 53. The day was Saturday. As always, bigger drop because of the event - 200% drop on green and blue and 150% on golden.
    I didn't had any gold neither any items. I was about to quit because I was poor. After 1 hour I started to lure mobs and I told myself that this is my last time playing Talisman Online.
    Suddenly the last mob dropped Large Ruby. I was very happy because I knew that this is going to change everything. I started screaming and jumping in my room. I sold the Large Ruby for 510 gold and with the gold I bought new items.
    Now I'm 62 level. I have Blue Hornbill(Pet) 20 level with Auto Pick and Defense. I also have full Greedy Wolf and Loyal Toast set.

Here are my tips :

When you start playing Talisman Online, search for active and friendly guilds which are able to help you for elites and caves.
    Never trust players which you personally don't know.
    If you have any problems, such as scammed/lost item/password incorrect, go to Talisman Online Support Team and report your problem immediately.
    Don't PK other players because your name will become Yellow and if you PK another player your name will become Red. If someone kill you, you'll lose a lot of Gold, Experience and Energy.
    Remember to not quit because of players which are botting/player killing/hating. There will be always punishment for those kind of players.

13. Admin Post
    ogreman

Credit:
    Codes sent via PM:).

14. hinata c

hinata c Brute

Credit:
    Hey Talisman fans the way i started to play talisman myself is with my friend i use to play a different game until he showed me about talisman one day so i tried it out i made a fairy but then i liked the wizard since my friend had the wizard i made a wizard instead when i first started out i was very confused. i didnt know what to do or where to go my friend told me what to do when my wizard was level 5 i lost to the nanmu guard because i didnt know that i was suppost to enhance my weapons my friend told me how to enhance my weapons and my other talismans i was still confused on all the stuff i wasnt use to this type of game. But later on i started to get the game and i was having so much fun playing and learning new stuff in the game and the new skills i was getting on my wizard i was using blades. Me and my friend made a guild at first i didnt know how the guild worked i was made officer of the guild later on i was presbyter. We didnt have guild demense for awhile and we were level 1 for awhile as well. When more people joined the guild the more friends i made i was having fun and a good time talking with them. When my wizard was level 45 i got my first 1 sec mount from buying tpoints i made it to +7 and i got my first golden husky as well i was happy when i had those. When i went to my first city war i did not know what to do i would always die alot but the higher my wiz got the better i got at city war and i was having fun going with my guild members even tho we dont win i still have fun going.I liked going to the scenarios becuase it was something new to me and i would get alot of experience when i was a low level there which helped alot. i liked meeting new people and making new friends without them talisman wouldnt be much fun without them. they make me laugh alot when im down or sad thats the main reason i come to talisman to play with my friends and to have fun on the game. now that my wizard is level 66 i have made a new character i decided to make another fairy and make her level 66 and so i did i also made new friends with my fairy im more active on my fairy now than on my wiz my fairy is more needed than my wiz in the guild. It was fun to learn what the fairy could do and what her skills are i like to use the wheel instead of the pearl but i still use pearl with my fairy also i would like to make all 5 characters and have fun with all of them and try to make new friends with every character i make. i dont play the game for fame or for great armor and weapons i play for the thrill of having fun my own way and making new friends, seeing my other friends when i canim glad my best friend showed me talisman or i wouldnt have met my good friends on talisman and having much fun as i did on my other game If you guys play on Sky Around Water your welcome to say hi to my wizard xXxRyuuxXX or my fairy BabyDragonHealer

15. Admin Post
    ogreman

Credit:

16. hinata c

hinata c Brute

Credit:
    Heres my essay about the memories and sweet moments in talisman online.
    Before i used to play lots of different games. But one day, when my cousin came to my house with his parents from oversea, he showed me about talisman online. i didnt expect much from talisman online because its a free game and i used to play games like WoW, guildwars but i still give it a try. My cousin had a tamer, pretty low leveled because he had only been playing a week before he showed me. I started out as an Assasin called KaruTheSin ( My ingame name for the other games as well ^ ^ ). I was pretty confused at first, then my cousin showed me where to get my first quest. So i found out that the people with the big yellow ! are the people who give out quests. After i took the quest i went to kill the piggies outside the village, i got some of those meat thing which i gave to the quest giver for rewards. OMG i leveled up.

After that i went to Sky Village, i got 9 fireworks ( i accidently used one) when i reached sky village, i also found some pet food and a green stone called Medium Emerald. I didnt really know wat it is, Until i saw someones spamming in the chat saying Buying Medium Emerald 15g!!! PM ME NOW!! Wow 15g? i asked myself. (a big number for me at the start) after some quest in sky village i flew to sand village. There, i saw a wizard riding a white tiger. That was my first time seeing a mount in talisman online. I asked him how much did he get that for, and he said 20g. o_O i just thankz and carry on with my quest.

After an hour, i got hooked to Talisman Online. I play it everyday, got level up like 5 times a day =.= until i get higher levels. My first scenario was Snake Cave. thats where i meet demonz, leader of spectacular. i asked to join his guild. but he said to tell him to invite when i reach level 30. So after Snake Cave i grind hardd, because i wanted to join his guild. So i did, i pmed straight after i reached 30.

Lets skip to the end, after a week of playing, i got really addicted to talisman online. I play it daily, couldnt sleep if i didnt play TO that day. I invited my other cousins, friends, brother and even girlfriend to play TO. Thats how addicted i am to talisman online. My life changed completely after playing TO, me and my cousins always talk about talisman when we see each other and i dreamed about playing talisman online in my dreams. Such a great game.

17. Admin Post
    ogreman

Credit:

18. slimshady13

slimshady13 Ogre Newling

Credit:
    Hi there My first talisman experience whas not a great 1 at just lvl 30 a noob scammed me I stopped playing for like 3 weeks then a friend made me a new char I started again I play fr almost 3 years I love these game very much I have some nice equips I do pvp dayli because I want the purple set my sin is lvl 73 alot from server now bot to get drops but thats a stupid thing because its just a game its made for fun I play for fun not to be the best I can bot too but what I wach and the pc plays for me ? neah I prefer to play to help guildies even to die its all part of these great game talisman online is the first mmorpg that I really like hope no1 will ever close these game . Its so great you can make alot of friends and real friend I meet with some of them like once a week we go to drink a beer and talk not just on game topic we talk others too I like very much the cwc scenario I just droped a blue 70-80 dagger I think I will buy tp so I can make it + 10 ( srry for my noob english hope you understand what I say )

19. milkggee

milkggee Ogre Newling

Credit:
  20. Admin Post
    ogreman

Credit:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.