1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

Terraria: Guide for new Terrarians! Part 2

Discussion in 'Terraria' started by Crownknight, Jun 6, 2015.

1. Crownknight

Crownknight Ogre Hall of Fame Royal Ogre

Credit:
    Welcome back! I am here once again back with a lot of things to put in Terraria: Guide for new Terrarians! Part 2 Lets get started where we left off!:)
    Smashing Shadow Orbs or Crimson Hearts. Ok that is our first topic to find these orbs and hearts go to the bottom of corrupt chasms or crimson chasms. Blow the up or mine to them with a nightmare or deathbringer pickaxe or higher and smash them with a hammer of any kind. You will get a message such as Screams echo around you... that sort of creepy message in green text on the chat. You will receive one in several items from the orb or heart smashing 3 orbs or hearts spawns Eater of Worlds Brain Of Cthulu Respectively. Brain Of Cthulu? Ok so lets talk about him! :) He is invincible in his first stage surrounded by 20 - 30 Creepers. (Not the ones from minecraft they are big eyeballs.) He can not be damaged until all creepers are destroyed. Once you kill all creepers he breaks open to show a big eye and teleports around rapidly (Forgot to mention that he teleports with his minions in the first stage and each minion has 100 health.) He has the least health of all bosses 1000 only. Killing him drops crimtane ore and tissue samples! Used to craft crimson items this boss is very useful too just like most bosses. Next you should head to the underground jungle and kill monsters for drops and wander around tell you find something yellow and black. You just found a bee hive! Inside there is a crytilised larva breaking it spawns a boss named the queen bee! She has 3400 health and repeats 3 attack patterns. 1. She charges at you 5 times at you length and height. 2. She shoots poisonous stingers at you and. 3. She just hovers in the air and spawns mini tiny bees. Killing her drops one item of here loot table and lots of bee wax used to craft bee armor! Now go to the UNDERWORLD get items such as sunfury and kill a Voodoo Demon to get a Guide Voodoo Doll and throw it into lava to spawn the Wall of Flesh the final pre-hardmode boss at 8,000 health. Killing him activates Hardmode and the wall flesh drops the PwnHammer which allows you to break Demon or Bloody altars when you do 1 - 3 Wraiths will spawn immediately down on the chat you will see a green message that your world is blessed with new ore!

Anyway that is it for this part 2 of the guide for new Terrarians! I hope you liked this part 2 here are some links to videos on the bosses talked about in this part 2!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7YQds7cLmZ0
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-RweMJg9YLM
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LA2jjKQ3j9s

I hope you liked this part of the guide anyway see yah! :)

brankomiljus20 likes this.
  2. brankomiljus20

brankomiljus20 Ogre Warlord Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    This was actually rly helpful to me, killed Brain Of Cthulu, now i will try to find hive, tnx