1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

Terraria: New idea of boss

Discussion in 'Terraria' started by Crownknight, May 31, 2015.

1. Crownknight

Crownknight Ogre Hall of Fame Royal Ogre

Credit:
    Hello all! later on I may make a new boss in terraria named Nosnorb. He will have 7,000 health 25 defense and does 40 damage. I don't have a official picture of him but It will show up in the game hopefully later on. To summon him you get 2 iron/lead 3 crimstone/ebonstone 3 vines 5 torches 3 lenses 1 wood and 1 bottle water. Then go to a Demon Altar and craft a Mossy Orb to summon him. Summon him at night Anywhere. In the first form he jumps high and runs fast and carries a Psychic Hammer that shoots Demon Sycthes and spawns minions named Celestial Orb with 320 health 13 defense and 20 attack power. The second form Is only diffarent with black eyes and a musket that shoots crystal bullets. He drops 10% on trophy banner and mask, 50% on loincloth and coverings (6 defense loincloth and coverings 7 defense) and 100% Pwnsword 9% critical strike chance and 68 attack power 5-15 lesser healing potions 10 gold coins and 30 - 90 demonite/crimtane ore.

Here is the music that plays when you fight him
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sgRmM4-JhRU

Anyway Im hoping my Idea shows up later in the game if it does I hope you enjoy it well anyway see yah!