1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

The Curse of Arrav

Discussion in 'RuneScape' started by Aaddron, Jul 27, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aaddron

Aaddron Moderator Staff Member GameOgre Moderator

Credit:
    In your adventures you may have heard of an unusual gathering in the north - a gathering of powerful and dangerous creatures called the Mahjarrat. Ali the Wise has received news from one of his contacts of a tunnel underneath the area where the Mahjarrat are supposedly gathering. It’s not a natural cave, either: someone deliberately made it. But who? What connection did they have to the Mahjarrat now gathering above? Have they left any clues behind? Some exploring may be in order!

This quest is a continuation of the Mysteries of the Mahjarrat quest series. It’s also a sequel to a previous quest I wrote - Defender of Varrock. I’m glad that I got to expand on some of the themes I started in the previous Arrav-based quest. There is more to come, though…

Paul
    RuneScape Content Developer

Summary:

Where to start The Curse of Arrav:
    Speak to Ali the Wise in Nardah.

Requirements to start The Curse of Arrav:
    37 Slayer
    41 Summoning
    61 Agility
    64 Ranged
    64 Mining
    64 Strength
    66 Thieving
    Must have completed Defender of Varrock
    Must have completed Shades of Mort’ton
    Must have completed Troll Romance
    Must have completed The Tale of the Muspah
    Must have completed Missing my Mummy
    Must have completely restored Senliten

In other news...

We've improved the behaviour in the Mobilising Armies waiting rooms to start more games with the required 20 players, rather than just one at a time.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.