1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

The most addictive free MMORPG that you have ever played?

Discussion in 'Free MMORPG' started by Cevyo, Jan 9, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cevyo

Cevyo DA BIG CLUB The Pit

Credit:
    I'm curious. What are the most addictive MMORPG's that you have ever played? Also how long were you addicted to them? How much time did you use'd to spend playing them?

The most addictive MMORPG that I've ever played would probably be Runescape. I use'd to be crazy about it! I would get up at 3 in the morning on weekends, just so I could play it. And every spare moment I got I would want to be playing it. I was addicted to it for about 6 months.

But I have stopped playing it now :) And am currently not addicted to anything, well, maybe I could be addicted to this site I suppose.

So what games are you'se addicted to or use'd to be addicted to? I'm interested in finding out :D

2. W10

W10 Clubbed

Credit:
    deadfrontier

Warcraft and all those others, aren't my type and I wouldn't even try playing any of them at all for even a second, unless it has something seriously redeeming of course.

bc of deadfrontier, I just completely stopped playing all the other games, including nintendo ds, which used to be what I'd play more usually.

I would even not play or postpone to not play Pokemon Black, when that comes out in US, just to play deadfrontier.

I can play games for the nds for free, by the way and play any game on there if I wanted to.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 10, 2011
  3. Julein

Julein Idiocracy At Its Best The Pit

Credit:
    Wow.........

4. GameOgreVideos

GameOgreVideos Game Ogre YouTube Channel GameOgre Developer

Credit:
    Wow isnt a free mmorpg lol..

The most addictive I think I ever played would be DDO or PWI. DDO wasnt always free to play and I played it for 2 years when it was pay to play and still continue to play it now.

PWI has always been awesome but I think its harder for people to get into it now. I did the beta for the MY version, then did the CB for the USA version and was there the first day the servers went live for the OB. So I got all my stuff and was well ahead before the cash shop got overpriced etc. Which is probably why I find it so fun hehe.

Other than that would be JD and its just addictive cause of the built in- in game bot. Great for busy people like me and it spoils you so bad its hard to go back to games where you have to manually grind lol.

5. Cevyo

Cevyo DA BIG CLUB The Pit

Credit:
    Thanks for all the replies. It was interesting to know what games people are really into :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.