1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

The Settlers My City

Discussion in 'Social Games' started by hack10, Nov 21, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hack10

hack10 Ogre Star Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    [​IMG]

Seldom do we associate art with something which intends for mass entertainment, and hardly can we use the word “elegant†to describe a fun-based game. Yet today we do find an exception to those too often vogue or silly-simple entertaining productions. The Settlers My City, the masterpiece from Ubisoft, has everything fitting the bill of an artwork. The moment you click “playâ€, it’s like a scroll of breath-taking landscape painting unfolding bit by bit in front of your eyes. Refined graphics and melodious soundtrack will accompany you throughout the game play, making you feel at ease the moment the wondrous journey kicks off here in this fictional world.

Among all the simulation social MMOs we have seen to date, The Settlers My City is truly about relax and causal fun. You will by no means feel being rushed during your gaming experience. Everything works out at a leisure pace, and you can take time to draw up the ideal blueprint for your city while getting immersed in the gauzy medieval scenery. The whole storyline flows naturally, and you will unlock much more contents and get ushered in new areas as time goes on.

However, I am not suggesting that you can totally kick back and watch everything get done by themselves. To build a prosper homeland for your people, you need to take things seriously and really put your blood into the projects. The first item high on the agenda is to accommodate your citizens properly and keep them pleased with multiple entertainments. No doubt this will entail much planning and construction work. So it’s time to show your designing talents and try to make the best of what it is offered there.

At the same time, power on the idled factory to produce for living and even trading purposes. A robust domestic economy will ensure increasing population, thriving community life and thus a brighter prospect for your beloved city.

Apart from these, there are also a whole lot of chances to step outside and explore around in this war-free paradise. The world map will take you to exotic nations, steep mountain ridges, sweeping forests, and other places of wonders. Feast your eyes on the picturesque scenes alongside and also don’t forget to absorb inspirations whenever there is any.

Features:
    Once log in, The Settlers My City will greet you with exquisite visual effects that really beggar descriptions and vivid characters ready to leap out of the screen at any time.

The game aims for totally casual entertainment and can help you smell roses after a big day at school or work.

No conflicts or whatever hostile stuff in The Settlers My City. Every one here wishes you only good thing and is more than happy to pitch in with your city-building efforts.

Playable on Facebook Social Networking Site

A meaningful theme, coupled with artistic game design and nice gaming atmosphere, makes the game worth more than a try.

Wait no more. Come and show us what you get in The Settlers My City!

Updates: a German Version The Settlers Online is available for German gamers.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.