1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

Thug Battle | Free text-based crime mmorpg

Discussion in 'Free MMORPG' started by Tony_M, Feb 25, 2020.

What do you think about the game ?

1. Its pretty good.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Its mediocre.

1 vote(s)
    100.0%
  3. It sucks.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Tony_M

Tony_M BamBam

Credit:
    Hey Everyone,

I own a game called www.thugbattle.com. It is a mafia/crime style text based game. I recently implemented features to help new players get started.

The game is still in stages where you can have a chance to catch up. It will also be actively monitored and updated.

Post here your opinions, good or bad I am extremely receptive of criticism and encourage it.

2. Tony_M

Tony_M BamBam

Credit:
    Bump?

I have made many updates since the last time I posted. Some notable updates include Item Forging, Item Collecting, Weekly Activity Contests, Zombie Raids, an extensive Gang System and many more features to keep you entertained. There are plenty of ways to earn credits in the game without ever having to spend any real money. The game is developed far beyond your cookie cutter mafia game.

If you enjoy crime/mafia based browser games, then you should at very least take a look :)

If you join the game, be sure to email ID:1 and I will give 5 Credits to get you started.

Thug Battle | Online RPG Game

3. Snowy

Snowy Ogre Hall of Fame Royal Ogre
    1. Video Game Spotlight of the Month: SAND LAND
    2. Gaming Community

Credit:
    It's an interesting type of game. Not every day I stumble onto modern text based games.