1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

Total War: Shogun 2 (PC) Demo Now Available!

Discussion in 'MMORTS and Strategy Games' started by GameOgreVideos, Feb 23, 2011.

1. GameOgreVideos

GameOgreVideos Game Ogre YouTube Channel GameOgre Developer

Credit:
    We’re very excited to announce that the demo for The Creative Assembly’s upcoming PC strategy game Total War: Shogun 2 is now available for download on Steam! You will experience a small taste of Total War's battles and Campaign game play in this demo, as you play through the Chosokabe tutorial campaign that introduces you to the feudal Japanese world of Total War: Shogun 2. Fight different types of land warfare with the tutorial battle stages and finally master the historic battle of Sekigahara, keeping in mind that all of this is just a small taste of the full Total War: Shogun 2 experience.

You can download the demo here: Pre-purchase Total War: SHOGUN 2 on Steam

Total War: Shogun 2 pushes forward the hugely successful Total War series by perfecting the features from previous games such as full 3D land and naval battles and a detailed campaign map, whilst adding an exciting new multiplayer experience. Total War: Shogun 2 will be available for PC on March 15, 2011.

2. shugo

shugo Elite Ogre Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    a great game. one of the best and stable of the total war series

3. Wizy

Wizy Spiked Club Ogre Regular

Credit:
    I hear more of this game but i never play. I most try :)