1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

Trade center problem

Discussion in 'Triple Triad' started by arZ, Apr 20, 2014.

1. arZ

arZ Banned The Pit

Credit:
    So i decide to sell some lvl 1 cards ...
    I add them ... and after I click on open trade is says ...

The following errors occured, please check your submission.
    You did not offer anything, you must offer either Ogre Coins or cards (or both).

So one more time step by step what I am doing ...
    1. Trade Cender
    2. Open trades
    3. Enter the name ( free cards )
    4. Ogre coins offer (nothing but tried 0-1-2-3-1000) ogre coins request ( tried 1-2-3-1000 )
    5. I offer my cards ... all lvl 1 cards ( I tried 1 card, 2 cards, 10 cards )
    6. Cards request ... (nothing ) but I tried 1 card, 2 cards, 10 cards )
    7. Click on "OPEN TRADE"
    8 . The following errors occured, please check your submission.
    You did not offer anything, you must offer either Ogre Coins or cards (or both).

What I am doing wrong ... can someone help me ?

2. p

p Moderator Staff Member GameOgre Moderator

Credit:
    I've honestly got no idea, I just successfully made a trade offering some cards and 1 coin for 1 coin with no issues. With a bit of luck someone else will be able to replicate your issue and we can figure this out, or it will work itself out randomly. Unless... if you've got open unfinished matches, that could be an issue, cards in those are locked out from use in trades since they're still in a match. Close all your matches first.