1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

Triple Triad forum dupes - please ignore

Discussion in 'Triple Triad' started by vyeh, Apr 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ufbre

ufbre World of Tanks Fan Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    Meet Red Tide – Winners of Easy 8’s last edition
    Meet Red Tide

As we announced a couple of days ago, registrations for the third installment of Easy 8 Cup are already open. But despite the fact that previous Easy 8 final was held last month, we think is never too late to draw attention to the winning team. Ladies and gentlemen, Red Tide.

Red Tide is a community of Russian-speaking players on the European server game World of Tanks, founded in September 2010. They fight to “defend the honor of “indigenous†Russian- speaking community in the European game server of World of Tanksâ€, as they state in their official website (obviously in Russian, but still useful to those who are not afraid of Google Translator skills).

Here is our interview with their Deputy Captain _YR_ :

Could you start by telling us how you first got into World of Tanks and a brief history of Red Tide?

I discovered this game for myself in January 2011 and it was "the love at the first sight"... month later I found out about Red Tide and was accepted as a recruit.

Red Tide was created 25th September 2010 as a team of Russian speaking players to participate in first Closed Beta Championship. In that Championship Red Tide won 2nd place. Later on this team transformed to a clan to participate in Clan Wars. Red Tide still exists as a clan, although Red Tide was created as a team for tournaments and not so long ago we decided that we focus on different tournaments such as ESL, Baltic league, tournaments organized by Wargaming etc.

How do you guys prefer to train and how often since you are pretty active in all of our competitions?

Not so long ago we were training a lot, but recently due to many tournaments (probably 4-5 a week) we have not had that much time for training battles. Currently we develop our techniques on battlefields within tournaments as we don’t have time for training.

How does it feel to be the winner of our Easy 8 Cup?

That was the first time Red Tide won a tournament organized by Wargaming, so it was AWESOME! This victory definitely encouraged us for the future to participate in more tournaments.

Who was the hardest opponent you met on battlefields?

Definitely Peculiar Gaming e.V., although we were hoping to face OM- Whitebeard in the final. In our opinion OM are one of the strongest teams of eSports and to encounter them on battlefields would be an honor.

Many favorites dropped out at early stages of tournament. Do you feel that this tournament is expanding with so many good teams participating?

Of course, it's always great to play against good and strong teams during official tournaments. By the way thanks to Wargaming for letting us use special battles mode, it's much easier in the training battles. Also we would like to highlight that it’s much more entertaining to be playing against huge amount of teams. These long tournaments always test your team’s skills and persistence.

What were your biggest fears and expectations for this tournament?

To be honest, we expected to win this tournament and we did reach our goal. We didn’t fear that much because we knew we have what it takes to be a winner!

Who is your MVP in this tournament?

It's hard to say, each and every player of our team is good, as long as he gets proper support from his teammates. The secret of our success is definitely a good teamwork!

As far as we know you are participating in many different WG tournaments as well as in ESL. What are your future plans in eSports?

Increase our popularity, probably find some sponsors and develop as a professional team.

As a Deputy Captain of a successful team, what would you like to advice to a new team rival and their Captains?

Follow live streams and watch replays of top teams. Battle against stronger competitors and learn from your mistakes.

Is there anything else you would like to say to other players or people that are following the tournament?

We would like to thank to Wargaming for creating this tournament. Personally I would like to say thanks to my teammates for their great support and teamwork. Also big thanks to our rivals for exciting matches. Thanks to all people that are following the tournament and cheering for their favorite team. Because World of Tanks is what it is.

From outside we would like to thank Red Tide for this interview, we wish you best of luck and success in following competitions.

It’s been a pleasure.

2. PolanWalker

PolanWalker Ogre Hall of Fame The Pit

Credit:
  3. PolanWalker

Credit:
  4. PolanWalker

Credit:
    No Im not using that kond of stuff.

5. PolanWalker

Credit:
    Ufbre and what about this contest? Will your children participate and try to provide you some free gold? :D

6. Mordekaiser

Mordekaiser Dealer of Death Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    [White Stallion] is better

7. Mordekaiser

Credit:
    [Black Ram] is better

8. Mordekaiser

Credit:
  9. Mordekaiser

Credit:
  10. Mordekaiser

Credit:
  11. Epine

Epine Ogre Prince The Pit

Credit:
    I used to use it but not for a while now because I couldn't be bothered always updating it

12. Admin Post
    ogreman

ogreman Ogre In Charge Staff Member GameOgre Admin

Credit:
    Welcome to GameOgre.com:).

13. Logick

Logick Ogre Newling

Credit:
    Nice to meet you guys, nice forum you have here.

14. babychubaca

babychubaca BamBam

Credit:
    dmt has not answered my pm

15. Supernatural

Supernatural LiveStreamer Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    I actually though my match hasn't even started, I was online every day multiple times but I forgot to check the TT section :(

16. ufbre

Credit:
    British Tank History Video

British Tank History Video | News | World of Tanks

Tankers,

British tanks have been introduced to World of Tanks with the 8.1 update. As many of you are aware, these formidable beasts are not fantasy creations, but mostly machines that were actually roaming the battlefields of different wars throughout history.
    World of Tanks. History of British tanks - YouTube
    At Wargaming we know, that a lot of World of Tanks players are real tank enthusiasts and that is why we present to you this short video in which we explain the beginnings and evolution of the British tank industry. Watch the history footage mixed with World of Tanks clips with historical commentary!

Now log in to World of Tanks and start grinding those British beasts! More videos about British tanks created by Wargaming will arrive soon to our World of Tanks portal!

Discuss on Forum

17. ufbre

Credit:
    StuG III....................

18. ufbre

Credit:
    Kv-4..................

19. ufbre

Credit: