1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

Triple Triad forum dupes - please ignore

Discussion in 'Triple Triad' started by vyeh, Apr 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Webber

Webber Ogre King Ogre Veteran

Credit:
  2. PolanWalker

PolanWalker Ogre Hall of Fame The Pit

Credit:
    Which is better for you?

I think IS-4 is better.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 6, 2012
  3. PolanWalker

Credit:
    Which is better for you?

I think Panther is better :D

4. PolanWalker

Credit:
    Which is better for you?

E-50 is better for me :D

5. Thedarkboy

Thedarkboy Anime Geek Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    I have won pretty many weapons actually.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 27, 2012
  6. Thedarkboy

Credit:
    I think that it can be fun sometimes. Doesn't matter if I use knife, axe, shovel or any other melee weapons.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 27, 2012
  7. Thedarkboy

Credit:
    Same. I like using my own weapons :p

8. Thedarkboy

Credit:
    I like Mutation mode.

9. Thedarkboy

Credit:
    I like M46 Patton a bit more

10. PolanWalker

Credit:
    Which is better for you?

T-54 for me :D

11. PolanWalker

Credit:
    Which is better for you?

T-54 i think.

12. Mordekaiser

Mordekaiser Dealer of Death Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    Here is one :) [​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 31, 2012
  13. Aaddron

Aaddron Moderator Staff Member GameOgre Moderator

Credit:
    Greetings!

Welcome to Star Trek Online Season 6 – “Under Siegeâ€. It is amazing to think that we haven’t even hit our 3 year anniversary and we are already releasing our 6th major update to the game and, by the end of the year, we will also have released Season 7. STO is just getting started and the best is yet to come.

Someone recently asked me if Season 6 was a good time to start playing the game, to which I enthusiastically replied, “it is absolutely a GREAT time to start playing STO.†One of the big changes made when moving the game to free-to-play was to streamline the episode structure – this made it more accessible for players to play the core Story content without needing to do much else in order to enjoy the game all the way to max levels. It worked wonderfully and we now have many people able to play through all the episodes up through the top ranks. With Season 6, we’ve add new fun and repeatable challenges that allow everyone in a fleet, regardless of level, to contribute towards a common goal.

All of this adds up to a great time to start playing STO and why so many players are returning to the game and playing every day. Even across our company, we are seeing more employees playing after hours than we normally do. Season 6 is lots of fun, and there is plenty more to come.

Season 6 also introduces some nice improvements for our Foundry. As some may have noticed though, we have yet to turn on these new features yet. The QA team is working diligently as they continue to sort through some specific bugs with previously existing missions. Once those bugs are sorted through, we will then open up the editor – as of today, we have turned on the ability to play existing, republished missions.

In addition to new Foundry features, we will also be diving into the Foundry Spotlight feature. We expect this feature to go live, along with the ability to add standard rewards to Foundry Spotlight missions, in the near future, well before Season 7 launches. Expect more information on this feature by the next State of the Game.

We will also be looking into improving the PvE Queue UI to make it clearer what types of missions are available, and what types of rewards they can offer. This also includes looking into more missions to award Fleet Marks in addition to the missions released in Season 6.

With all of the new Fleet Starbases being constructed, we are also sorting through tons of feedback on projects, contribution items, rewards, and general flow of the Fleet System. We will be addressing some of this feedback in the upcoming weeks.

The new Tholian lock box is also now available, and we are happy to see some more positive feedback as we continue to update and change the items available in both the boxes and the Lobi store. In addition, we are looking into bringing back some of the older Lobi store items for those who were saving up for them. We have also started looking at the possibility of incorporating more items into future Duty Officer Packs, similar to the Jem’ Hadar Ship in the last pack. Stay tuned for more information on that.

As far as the team goes, we are steadily switching gears from wrapping up Season 6 to beginning development on Season 7. Scheduled to be released towards the end of this year, our next big update will introduce a new Sector along with the continuation of one of our primary storylines.

Several members of the team, including myself, will be attending the Star Trek Convention in Las Vegas next month! This will be our first official panel at a Star Trek convention and we are looking forward to answering your questions and showing you more about what to look forward to in Season 7 and beyond.

This is a great time to be playing Star Trek Online, and thank you for helping us make this one of the best Free-to-Play MMOs on the market. We are hard at work on many more updates and look forward to what the future will bring.

Live long and prosper STO!

Daniel Stahl
    Executive Producer
    Star Trek Online

Original Article

14. r3k

r3k BamBam

Credit:
  15. Aaddron

Aaddron Moderator Staff Member GameOgre Moderator

Credit:
    It's been an exciting first month since the launch of The Secret World and we are grateful so many players are enjoying our game. This world comes to life through YOU, the players. To thank you for your continued interest, we are celebrating the First Month of The Secret World with new content, special prizes, and weekend access for your friends!

From Friday, August 3rd at 4pm GMT until Monday, August 6th at 7am GMT, we invite you and your friends to participate in this exciting celebration!

New content

On the 31st of July we will release our first monthly content update, The Secret World - Issue #1. New content to explore, new stories and mysteries to uncover.

Help the people

Your task, if you choose to accept it: During the celebration weekend running from August 3-7, solve 30 in-game missions to help those in need and receive a special in-game t-shirt and 1200 bonus points.

Brighten the sky

Free fireworks for everyone! During the celebration weekend, you will be able to claim fireworks - 15 per character - in the in-game Item Shop for free! Brighten the sky and lighten the mood in these dark days, it's time to party!

Be on top

We know our players are dedicated, but we want everyone to see it! During the celebration weekend, we will have a special leader board, showing the 100 most dedicated mission solvers in The Secret World universe.

Everyone can join in

We want to share the joy with as many people as possible! Any player, who has any type of The Secret World account, may join us over the weekend to celebrate our first month! Early Access, Inactive Accounts, and Beta Accounts may all join in! If you do not currently have an account for The Secret World, you may register to participate starting today, Friday, July 27th, to have open access to this special celebration weekend! You can find the celebration event registration on the right side of the official website! You may download the game here.

Join us in our First Month Celebration, exploring the depths of The Secret World!

Original Article

16. Admin Post
    ogreman

ogreman Ogre In Charge Staff Member GameOgre Admin

Credit:
    Hello,

Posting your own Giveaway might have been fine, but please do not promote Giveaway from a third site. If anything, have your PR department contact us about possibly setting up a Giveaway here:).

17. r3k

r3k BamBam

Credit:
    k will do sir

18. Mordekaiser

Credit:
    I think that the Priest is better

19. Mordekaiser

Credit:
    The Death Knights Brings Death to all so he is my choice