1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

Triple Triad Rigged

Discussion in 'Triple Triad' started by lumlehsumleh, Dec 31, 2012.

1. lumlehsumleh

lumlehsumleh Clubbed with the Big Club

Credit:
    This is very unfair. For about the past about 4 tournaments, i've been disqualified. I made all my moves and checked if it's my turn at least 2 times a day. Sometimes, other players didnt make their moves for upto 2 days and still didnt get disqualified. The last time i checked, it was Natadani's turn about 10 hours ago, and now, im disqualified. Either TT is rigged or Someone HATES me

Someone please tell me what's gonig on
    thanks.

2. p

p Moderator Staff Member GameOgre Moderator

Credit:
    It's not rigged. That's how the system works. The person whose turn it is when the match times out is disqualified. Less than 8 hours before the timeout I checked, and it was darks turn. He moved since then, so I was out.

But honestly with all of the disqualifications recently because there seems little effort for people to finish their matches I'm getting very close to just quitting.

3. lumlehsumleh

lumlehsumleh Clubbed with the Big Club

Credit:
    same XD but i never really got to use my new Ogre king pack

4. Admin Post
    ogreman

ogreman Ogre In Charge Staff Member GameOgre Admin

Credit:
    Rigged? Where is my club lol?

Well quitting won't exactly help that either:). Just stick with it, Pure, you are in a good position to finish your matches due to being i a chat. The others usually end up playing Tag. I know because I did it with King the past week and we both love the game.