1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

Trivia category

Discussion in 'Forum and Site Support' started by NeuspeliAbortus, Sep 28, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NeuspeliAbortus

NeuspeliAbortus MMORPG Addict Ogre Regular

Credit:
    I think it would be cool if all trivia threads move to 'trivia category' so people wont loose time to search for active trivias.
    What do u think about that?

2. p

p Moderator Staff Member GameOgre Moderator

Credit:
    I'd really rather not. Trivias are in their relevant forum because it makes it easy to find trivias for the stuff you're interested in, and allows people to discover trivias for the stuff they're interested in in the normal course of posting about games they like, or find particular forums because they found the trivia.
    On vbulletin we used to have thread tags, which while often misused was useful for trivias and similar multi-thread stuff like member of the month and active tournaments. I'd be in favor of that returning in some form.

brankomiljus20 and Aaddron like this.
  3. Croco12

Croco12 The Crocodile The Pit
    1. TSM

Credit:
    Agree. Completely.

Would like to add that this works: http://www.gameogre.com/forums/search/11264/?q=Trivia&o=date&c[title_only]=1

4. Aaddron

Aaddron Moderator Staff Member GameOgre Moderator

Credit:
    Moving them would eliminate the majority of their purpose, they aren't meant to be just threads that generate points. Using search is a good idea. If you look around you'll find a thread that's often updated when new questions are posted. Also finding them really isn't THAT hard, almost all of them are stuck to the top of their respective forums... don't even have to search, right at the top.

Croco12 likes this.
  5. Septera

Septera Ogre Extraordinaire The Pit

Credit:
    I like it the way it is now , also I see trivia being announced by Aaddron and SulzYee so its not that hard to find active trivias.

6. SulzYee

SulzYee Elite Ogre The Pit

Credit:
    Agree with you...
    On every new question I post it on Profile Post, so it is easy to see it :)

7. CedvitaGO2

CedvitaGO2 Elite Ogre The Pit

Credit:
    I agree, trivias are actually really easy to find.

8. Admin Post
    ogreman

ogreman Ogre In Charge Staff Member GameOgre Admin

Credit:
    There is a trivia thread in most of the main forums. Plus, there is a thread in Ogre Halls on the subject and I believe even a page about the various trivias on the main site:).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.