1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

(Trying) Hilarious Topic: GM @[email protected]

Discussion in 'WYD Global' started by ThreeLitPigy, Apr 26, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ThreeLitPigy

ThreeLitPigy Banned

Credit:
    Epic of GM
    ----------------
    *Sorry for GMs who couldn’t be in this!
    *Story meant for entertainment – poking fun at GMs :D

Once upon a time, there were 5 poeple and their names were: Suileh, Suez, Ikol, Ayerf, and Hermes. They were masters of WYD, knowing every formula involved. However, one day, most of them got tired of their names…so they flipped their names. Suileh became Helius, Suez became Zeus, Ikol became Loki, Ayerf became Freya, and Hermes became…Hermes ^^ (mainly because he can’t spell). A typical day would go like this:

Helius: /spk I HAVE TO TALK IN ALL CAPS ON /SPK CHANNEL!
    Helius: /spk LOL, I AM FUN GM BOSS – OTHER GM BOW B4 ME!!!
    Zeus: ROFL! You may be boss, but I’m the SEXY GM…look at me chest! My character designs are the BEST! When league time all cheer 4 me! ^^
    Helius: /spk NO! GM BOSS IS SEXIEST! T.T NO1 AGREES?
    Loki: You’re forgetting all about the GM of LOVE! Everyone love GM of LOVE!
    Hermes: That “Everyone†is the league winners – only the winners are left to talk to you
    Freya: Besides those cute lil newbies winners LOVE the laks you give them, not you =.=
    Helius: /spk OMG! ANOTHER OPERATOR PROBLEM EMAIL, I WON’T REPLY! BRB SMOKE BREAK!
    Zeus: *Sigh* if you didn’t smoke you wouldn’t be so unsexy – and no one would be mad at you for putting that smoking question on the SMARTS event :\
    Loki: *ADD* *Busy running around Thor Towers* Whazzat? xP I’m inventing my new smiley face tab. Lookie ^^ /tab %-‘)
    Hermes: LOL, that looks just like Helius!
    Helius: /spk OK! NEXT QUESTION! DOES GM HERMES SMOKE OR IS HE JUST UGLY?
    Player1: /spk GM! STOP WITH DUMB QUESTIONS! ARGH!
    Player2: /spk How we answer that =.=
    Helius: /spk MUAHAHAHHAHAAHAHHA CAN’T STOP ME!!!

Will GM Helius go on to take over WYD Global? o_O

The END^^

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.