1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

[Upcoming Game]Strategy Game Hero Kingdom

Discussion in 'Upcoming Games' started by x6game, Nov 29, 2012.

1. x6game

x6game Ogre Newling

Credit:
    Hi all,

This's a grand strategy game with beautiful HD graphics and abundant game play. It's FREE to install. In this game:

- you own an individual island in the vast ocean;

- you can recruit heroes, to develop armies and raise the whole race at will;

- you can strengthen your forces by all kinds of means, and finally dominate the whole server.

And there're various minor gameplays other than basic quests of island owner- resource exchange between islands, collecting crop mutually, maintaining alliance with other islands, exploring the world map, alliance war against external forces, etc..

It will be available this December on App Store.Go to search "Hero Kingdom"on facebook and tap the "like" button to to get the release notification.

Any tips are welcome, leave message here or send me privately. Thanks!

2. Webber

Webber Ogre King Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    Do you have a screenie?

3. x6game

x6game Ogre Newling

Credit:
    We have screenshots but...

Of course we have.But because this is the first time I post my thread.the forum doesn't allow me to put images here.But you could search"Hero Kingdom"on facebook the find more screenshots there.I believe you will like the great art of the game!:-D

4. x6game

x6game Ogre Newling

Credit:
    Do you like playing strategy game?I think it is interesting and does not take much of your energy.You may enjoy the complex strategy game system and aquire creative accompliment in strategy game.Do you think so ?Hope you could share your thought regarding on strategy game here. :charming: