1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

Update on Cabal

Discussion in 'Free MMORPG' started by Marirranya, Feb 5, 2013.

1. fighter09

fighter09 BamBam

Credit:
  2. yesty456

yesty456 DA BIG CLUB The Pit

Credit:
    What giveaway event are u talking about anyway? That seems to be a great event considering the rewards are real valuable XD

3. Imst

Imst Big Brute New Ogre

Credit:
    True that. I just can't share the link for the details since it's an article from an external forum. You can pm me if you're interested though.

Have u played the game before? And what battle styles have you tried playing?

4. piwit

piwit Big Brute

Credit:
    Hey bro, I'm kinda interested on having a Platinum push pack for my account. I made a pm for you anyway. I hope you can reply back with a positive response lolol :D Thanks in advance

5. Marirranya

Marirranya Spiked Club New Ogre

Credit:
    ~me want dat freebie pack too :3 pls send me any of u kind souls out der. i want to be ready for teh weekend bonus event this week :p

6. yesty456

Credit:
    Guys, weekend bonuses are activated for this weekend as they announced on the website: Weekend of Bonuses and Turtle Takeover Event! This will be the best time to activate your Platinum service if ever you aldy grab one from the event tho :3

7. Imst

Imst Big Brute New Ogre

Credit:
    Made a pm for both of you. And as what yesty said, don't forget to activate your platinum packs before you go on leveling in the game this weekend. There will be a drastic increase on exp points gain, for sure :D

8. iamdmrose

iamdmrose Big Brute

Credit:
    Got my plat service earlier. I should have activated it on Friday tho. Too late to hear about the weekend bonuses event :(

9. piwit

piwit Big Brute

Credit:
    So, ESTsoft has made some early announcements for their plans in the server. First stop, a month-long doubled AXP, Skill exp and Pet ext for everyone who will play in the new server. What are your thoughts about this guys? You can see the details here: CABAL Online On Steam Greenlight: Server Boosts Announced!

10. yesty456

Credit:
    It may be too early but imo these could probably increase supporters for the campaign since they are announcing future rewards in the campaign gets successful.

11. Imst

Imst Big Brute New Ogre

Credit:
    I'm pretty sure it's one of their campaigning strategy to make supporters motivated :D

12. ldhenZonel

ldhenZonel BamBam

Credit:
  13. Marirranya

Credit:
    ~wait.wut?

14. iamdmrose

iamdmrose Big Brute

Credit:
    So, how can i support the campaign? Would it require accounts or should i like or make a comment for anything?

15. yesty456

Credit:
    Visit the link: Steam Greenlight :: CABAL Online
    Atmost you can do is to like, comment on the Cabal Online greenlight page. You can also participate in the discussions there. Don't you forget to spread the word to everyone and invite others to support it. lol

edit: do pin it as favorite too.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 19, 2013
  16. piwit

piwit Big Brute

Credit:
    The weekend bonus event has just started! It's the 2nd week for it tho. I won't waste my weekend this time. lol :p

17. Marirranya

Credit:
    ~cool! thx for teh reminder bro.. it's a good thing i'm staying all up tonight :laugh2:

18. Imst

Imst Big Brute New Ogre

Credit:
    Have you guys checked already? they've entered the top 10. It will really happen, thanks to our support and we're near the home stretch we should build more support for the game to be able to be available on Steam.

19. iamdmrose

iamdmrose Big Brute

Credit:
    Glad to see they're doing good on their campaign in Greenlight. Hopefully they will be included on the next batch of games that will be given a greenlit. I will still keep supporting the campaign by sharing this information to my friends that have tried CABAL or those who're currently looking for an online game, maybe they want to go back. :D

20. yesty456

Credit:
    Hope they will be included too. Getting in the top 10 is not an easy task and I'm just happy right now that they made it there. Tho i'm not satisfied until they really made it to Steam :p