1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

[Updated] New Forums Are Coming Your Way

Discussion in 'Maple Story' started by KuroTsuna, Oct 14, 2011.

1. KuroTsuna

KuroTsuna Looooong Goooone

Credit:
    The Nexon forums have changed!

We’re happy to announce that we've transitioned to new forums on Thursday, October 13, 2011. The new forums will demonstrate improved functionality.

Look forward to new features, including:
    - Nexon Post Tracker
    - The ability to edit posts

We look forward to providing the community with a better forum experience for all our players!

FAQ

How will I access the new forums?
    After the transition, all URLs will be redirected to point to the new forums. Click here to visit the new MapleStory forum.

Do I need to make a new forum ID?
    Yes. Once you access the new forums and log in, you will be asked to make a new forum ID.

Will posts and post counts be moved over from the old forums to the new?
    Old forum posts and post counts will not be moved over to the new forums. However, the old forums will be archived and will remain viewable for the time being.

Can I still post on the old forums?
    No, you will not be able to post on the old forums. They will be available as a read-only archive for your personal reference.

What is the Nexon Post Tracker?
    The Nexon Post Tracker is a visual way for forum members to easily locate and identify posts made by Nexon personnel.

- The Nexon Team -