1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

versatility?

Discussion in 'MMO Requests' started by t2003Lynn, May 2, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. t2003Lynn

t2003Lynn Ogre Newling

Credit:
    I'm looking for a good free MMORPG that has more options than just killing monsters or fighting. I really enjoyed Ultima Online because you could be a fisherman or a scribe or whatever. I don't want to compromise too much though when it comes to graphics or gameplay. I'm looking for lots of crafting options or general role playing options. Any thoughts?

2. GameOgreVideos

GameOgreVideos Game Ogre YouTube Channel GameOgre Developer

Credit:
    Every MMORPG has its pros and cons. Depending on your own preferences, any MMO will contain what you want. I couldn't really recommend any MMOs that "push the bar" in going past the usual "killing monsters or fighting". Many MMOs involve item crafting as well as other game play features to play around with. I couldn't really recommend any specific MMOs as there are many MMOs out there. Usually MMOs that have a high hype/review rating have really good features. Also, take a look at various screenshots that various MMOs have. It would be great if someone could be able to recommend an MMO. Fiesta is a game I've played for 3 years but it is heavy on grinding and questing. Same goes for Secret of the Solstice. Aika is pretty cool but you really have to start playing it to get involved. Florensiya is pretty confusing to play but like I said, if you have the time, you have to get to know the game for a few days. Also, you can try out Ether Saga or Perfect World. Both games have gotten good reviews and I know they both have a lot of features compared to other f2p MMOs.

3. Webber

Webber Ogre King Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    Runes of Magic has plenty of awesome features with looks to match.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.