1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

What do you find interesting in Social games?

Discussion in 'Social Games' started by ugmsrocks09, Jul 20, 2017.

1. ugmsrocks09

ugmsrocks09 Ogre Extraordinaire Ogre Warrior

Credit:
    Well usually, when I play these type of games, I find the in-game custoization and animations players can perform when meeting new players. It's a really neat concept and I'd like to know more about the coding behind this mechanic.

2. Izraphel

Izraphel Ogre Extraordinaire Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    Hmm well it depends on what the game is about really not that its a social game.. If it has fantasy in it i approve if not maybe but i cant say i give much attention to social games i prefer better quality games... :D

ugmsrocks09 likes this.
  3. Well for most social games, I enjoy the closeness to my real life friends since they sometimes don't have a ton of time on them as they used to have. I also like the quickness of some social games, so that I'm not spending hours playing with my friends.

4. Mayonnaise

Mayonnaise Cold Heart The Pit

Credit:
    I dont really know about social games. But if it is "socializing" i find it interesting how some people share their irl problems. I always try to be that one person who listens, listens listens, even if i dk whats going on. At least i can help them by just listening

5. ugmsrocks09

Credit:
    Very true, I too can deal with playing some quality games. However, socializing in some of these quality games wont hurt :)

6. Nhecole

Nhecole Princess of Ogre Ogre Veteran
    1. Gaming Community

Credit:
    Those social games were cool that's why i'm playing em like candy crush saga, ninja warz and other cool adventure games hmm? AQW, I think that's the thing why I played em all

7. ugmsrocks09

Credit:
    Yeah I guess it's just the point that friends can play together and troll around.

8. LegendaryGriefer36

LegendaryGriefer36 Ogre Prince The Pit
    1. The Lions Council

Credit:
    The community and genre of the game