1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

What do you waste the most money on?

Discussion in 'Ogres Breakfast' started by Snowy, Aug 3, 2017.

1. Previously, I wasted a ton of money on cable TV; a lot of times I kept my TV on throughout the day, sometimes not watching the TV, listening to it, or watching re-runs. Now that I don't have cable TV anymore, I would say I waste the most money on bottled water. I could alternatively use tap water which is completely free, but it's hard to resist bottled water.

2. p

p Moderator Staff Member GameOgre Moderator

Credit:
    You live in a municipality where you aren't charged for water usage? Egad. Still cheaper than bottled water though, particularly as in a comparable volume to a bottle of water you can round it down to zero easily.

From expenses I control, I waste the most money on my anime collection, given that I don't watch a whole lot of what I have on disc. I do plan to in the future, but current situation makes it pretty hard to make use of them since my laptop has no bd/dvd player, so it's kind of a waste. For inarguable waste, when I get pizza for lunch at work since the place nearby is so expensive, at least for what you get. Also a lot more expensive than just making and bringing something myself. Uncontrollable expenses, I waste the most money on paying for a storage unit. None of my stuff is in it, but I'm stuck with the bill for now.

3. Well, not completely free. My family still has to pay for the water bill. It's just a lot more cheap than bottled water.

4. LegendaryGriefer36

LegendaryGriefer36 Ogre Prince The Pit
    1. The Lions Council

Credit:
  5. Qsljic

Qsljic Ogre Prince The Pit

Credit:
    Most of money goes on buying clothes, i just enjoy it(even if im not a girl) :)

6. Mayonnaise

Mayonnaise Cold Heart The Pit

Credit:
    c... clothes...
    And.. am not wasting money! :r

7. Izraphel

Izraphel Ogre Extraordinaire Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    Hmm i wont say its a waste... My money go to AQ3D, Food and Clothes!!! So NO WASTE!!! hahahhaha :D

8. Amethystlock

Amethystlock Elite Ogre Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    i bought a nintendo 3ds and i played pokemon with it but the games are pricey!