1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

What does your signature look like?

Discussion in 'Ogres Breakfast' started by Heromanguy12, May 22, 2020.

1. Heromanguy12

Heromanguy12 Ogre Hall of Fame Royal Ogre

Credit:
    There are times when you have to put your name on something like a contract and people use signatures to make it clear that it was you or to make this process faster. What does your signature look like? Do you use big letters or small letters, do you symbols in your signature or do you have lines that connect those letters? Those are just examples to help explain what your signature looks like without actually sharing it (for obvious reasons).

I will start! Mine is just my first name and surname with a few letters which connect to each other and all letters in my signature are the same size.

2. Depends on the surface. Electronic signatures are generally the hardest to perfect, especially when you're not habitually used to using a stylus on an electronic device, so it's easier to just scribble your signature in rapid succession and hope for the best. But for regular documents, it's easier to write signatures. I would say mine is close to cursive, but a little different in some aspects like how I write the letter "a" or other certain letters. Every letter in a word or name is connected for fluidity in writing; the only time I lift my pen up is when I'm emphasizing a space between two words, or when I need to insert a diacritical mark such as the superscript dot above the letter i or j (which I do last, after finishing out the word I'm writing).

3. Aaddron

Aaddron Moderator Staff Member GameOgre Moderator

Credit:
    Mine is mostly cursive but not quite text book cursive. On electronic signatures all bets are off an I just try make something legible lol.

4. Justiphis

Justiphis MMORPGer

Credit:
    Mostly chickenscratch mixed with epilepsy.

That way it can't be duplicated, yet still familiar.

Aaddron likes this.
  5. Heromanguy12

Heromanguy12 Ogre Hall of Fame Royal Ogre

Credit:
    Knowing how to even make a signature that way takes a while to get used to.