1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

What FPS game do you excel at?

Discussion in 'MMOFPS and Online Shooters' started by Heromanguy12, May 19, 2020.

1. Heromanguy12

Heromanguy12 Ogre Hall of Fame Royal Ogre

Credit:
    There is a vast selection of FPS games out there and there has to be one you are good at playing. What FPS game is the one that you excel at?

OrangeAQ3D likes this.
  2. Metaqrion

Metaqrion Elite Ogre The Pit

Credit:
    PUBG Mobile. I play it since 2 years, and I am pretty good at it.

OrangeAQ3D likes this.
  3. Snowy

Snowy Ogre Hall of Fame Royal Ogre
    1. Video Game Spotlight of the Month: SAND LAND
    2. Gaming Community

Credit:
    I don't consider myself excelling at any one particular game, just because skills you attain in one FPS will always be different than skills you attain in other FPS. And you could really only describe excelling at something by speaking comparatively, and that's not always something you could describe (e.g. if a game has ranked matches and you're just starting, you could really only describe your progress, not exactly how well you excel at the game itself; and it would be difficult to describe an FPS that doesn't have a competitive scene).

But one thing that is certain is that enjoying a particular game makes it likely for you to learn more about the game and overcome challenges. Someone who plays a particular FPS every day is likely to improve at how they play it, so that's really the main driver. Personally, I like sticking with older games like Urban Terror or some other old FPS since I'd probably have more familiarity.

OrangeAQ3D likes this.
  4. OrangeAQ3D

OrangeAQ3D BamBam

Credit:
    Me personally, I excel at Apex Legends. If I wish to play an FPS thats my favorite and my goto ;)