1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

What has quarantine ruined for you ?

Discussion in 'Ogres Breakfast' started by Xctroy, May 21, 2020.

1. Xctroy

Xctroy Ogre Legend Ogre Veteran
    1. Gaming Community

Credit:
    My body clock for sure, but it has also been making it harder to focus on studying since I've rather been giving my time to games that I couldn't play much in general.

2. Aaddron

Aaddron Moderator Staff Member GameOgre Moderator

Credit:
    Amazon prime overnight shipping. RIP, I hardly knew ya. :,(

3. Snowy

Snowy Ogre Hall of Fame Royal Ogre
    1. Video Game Spotlight of the Month: SAND LAND
    2. Gaming Community

Credit:
    Social freedom. It's just not the same when people interact online.

4. Snowy

Snowy Ogre Hall of Fame Royal Ogre
    1. Video Game Spotlight of the Month: SAND LAND
    2. Gaming Community

Credit:
    In some fast food restaurants, I can only order food through the window. So when I order a drink, I can't fill it how I want to (and I can't get a refill either since it's at a drive-thru).

So when I order a drink, they fill the entire cup with ice, and then add the actual drink. Like who even needs that much ice in their drink anyway?

So then there are a couple of problems that arise. When I eat my food, I end up finishing my drink before finishing my food. And if I save my drink for later, the ice melts and the drink becomes watered down.

It's unfortunate when that happens, because then you have to ask for no ice the next time you visit. And sometimes they mess up your order (i.e. add ice anyway when you ask for no ice, or forget to put your food in the bag). Honestly, drive-thrus are a huge mess.

5. Rizlaftw

Rizlaftw Ogre Extraordinaire Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    Not being able to work but upside I’ve had lots of time with first born baby girl.