1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

What is one thing you would definitely do if you were failing?

Discussion in 'Ogres Breakfast' started by Snowy, Jul 29, 2017.

1. Sometimes people give up and sometimes people keep on going. There are a lot of considerations like looking for useful feedback to see how to improve from previous mistakes and failures, and finding opportunities for success like doing extra credit in school, practicing a sports game, studying more, getting a good night's sleep, etc. For me, failure isn't an option.

The one thing I would definitely do to improve on any failure is to learn from feedback because feedback is always helpful.

2. Nhecole

Nhecole Princess of Ogre Ogre Veteran
    1. Gaming Community

Credit:
    I'm asking my friends on what to do , because as u just said now, feedback is always helpful :)

3. Blasphy

Blasphy Emperor Ogre Veteran
    1. The Lions Council

Credit:
    I think of my family and make them as my motivator, sometimes i do meditations to release some bad omen. I always remind myself that failure is the key to success , try and try until you succeed.

4. ugmsrocks09

ugmsrocks09 Ogre Extraordinaire Ogre Warrior

Credit:
    Most likely call a friend or mainly my gf for comfort. I can also rely on my family for some motivation :)

5. Amethystlock

Amethystlock Elite Ogre Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    just know that i already have something and someone important