1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

What is the first thing you notice about a person?

Discussion in 'Ogres Breakfast' started by Xctroy, May 11, 2020.

1. Xctroy

Xctroy Ogre Legend Ogre Veteran
    1. Gaming Community

Credit:
    It could be their looks or their outfit amongst many other things from person to person. What are some of these for you ?

2. p

p Moderator Staff Member GameOgre Moderator

Credit:
    It would be useful to start discussion threads with your own opinion :p.

These days the first thing I notice about a person is whether or not they have a mask on. Before all this, I have no idea.

3. Xctroy

Xctroy Ogre Legend Ogre Veteran
    1. Gaming Community

Credit:
    Hahah yes, I do look out for masks too lately. Before that it wasn't specific but I tend to notice people's footwear.

4. Snowy

Snowy Ogre Hall of Fame Royal Ogre
    1. Video Game Spotlight of the Month: SAND LAND
    2. Gaming Community

Credit:
    Probably their speeches, lectures, talks. When I walk around outside, I don't really pay attention to people other than the people I know. But when they start talking, especially directly at me, then that's usually when I start noticing them. It's especially true in classroom environments, in meetings, and in other social gatherings. Generally I don't walk up to strangers or interact with them unless there's some interaction towards me.