1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

What is Your Level?

Discussion in 'Adventure Quest 3D' started by Awen Blade, May 24, 2017.

1. Heromanguy12

Heromanguy12 Ogre Hall of Fame Royal Ogre

Credit:
    It seems that AE is just increasing the level scaling higher each year for Mogloween because it definitely wasn't scaled to level 33 last year. Level scaling just makes everyone that is higher level than the scaled level worse because how gear scales currently and that would explain why AE decided to make it so high. Private maps are a thing already but most of them are story quest related. Barrow Drop is one that I can think of. There are not that many private areas and it shouldn't come out as a surprise why that is.

2. hfi

hfi Banned The Pit

Credit:
    I am level 26 now lol and i can finally reach to level 27 its just hard to find a place where to levelup fast any suggestions mate?

3. ArtificeJoker

ArtificeJoker Big Bad Ogre Ogre Warrior

Credit:
    Legion survival ,that's what i can think of.

4. hfi

hfi Banned The Pit

Credit:
    Ahh ok bro ile try that later , thank you for the advice :)

5. xOwl

xOwl Ogre Legend Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    Level 27 and just waiting untill they increase the level cap :)

6. Snowy

Snowy Ogre Hall of Fame Royal Ogre
    1. Video Game Spotlight of the Month: SAND LAND
    2. Gaming Community

Credit:
    Feel like the cap should've been raised a long time ago. It's like I'm getting new story quests to do (Arcangrove and Yokai Isle), but the XP from those quests mean nothing. If the game had a filler (like the huge level gap back in Pre-Beta from level 14 to level 15), then I wouldn't mind the lack of a cap raise for a long time period, but when I'm level 27 for months and there are new quests, it feels like I'm not really progressing. I honestly wanted to wait until the level cap increased before doing Arcangrove and Yokai Isle quests, but felt like waiting isn't worth it, and it really isn't worth waiting for. By the time level 28 comes out, it'll take about a week just from doing daily quests to reach that level.

xOwl likes this.
  7. xOwl

Credit:
    Yeah got ur point, the exp from those story quest are being wasted coz we're not progressing anymore, it is a good suggestion that we players can make a move for the devs to make it come to live ingame, like everytime they release a new map with story quest they should increase the level cap, and make it harder, harder, harder to level up when we are reaching high level. Maybe increase it for like 5-10 because 25-27 is way too easy and can easily be done by just like you said doing daily quest only without really grinding for more exp.

8. Heromanguy12

Credit:
    Makes me hope for a level cap increase with Lolosia saga chapter 2 part 2.

9. xOwl

Credit:
    Yeah me too, hope they consider increasing the level cap for that one big release.

10. Heromanguy12

Credit:
    It's been worked on for a while now so it could happen.

xOwl likes this.
  11. xOwl

Credit:
    We can see that and I really hope so.

12. hfi

hfi Banned The Pit

Credit:
    I agree mates @heroman and @xOwl and @Snowy they really need to add more level cap becuze all of our quest exp in the new maps and in our daily task or quest in game is really just go for nothing, im looking forward if they really add more levels in the next release that would be really cool if it happens :)

13. Heromanguy12

Credit:
    Level cap was increased to 29 a while ago which was 2 more levels. This makes me wonder if we are going to 2 more levels again with another level cap increase or will it be just 1 more level next time?

14. Snowy

Snowy Ogre Hall of Fame Royal Ogre
    1. Video Game Spotlight of the Month: SAND LAND
    2. Gaming Community

Credit:
    Ought to be 1 level increase since story releases aren't released as often, but it wouldn't matter as much since it's pretty easy to level up; what really matters most is having proper gear for your level, and it's hard to accommodate for multiple levels if there's only one new area. For instance, some players skip out on new gear because they're usually inconvenient to obtain (barred behind daily quests and crafting), so having more variety of areas would allow for more variety of gears of a particular level. If they ever plan to release an entire saga (maybe 4 or 5 entirely new story areas) in one week, then I can see where having a 3-4 level increase could work out beneficially, and each area can progressively have better gear. I tend to skip new gear unless it's convenient, and I haven't really struggled through the game with level 27 gear as a level 29.

15. Heromanguy12

Credit:
    I also see 1 level increase as a likely thing to happen, but 2 level increase isn't out of the table either considering what they did with Yokai Island.

16. Smoke

Smoke MMORPGer New Ogre

Credit:
    My level raises with the cap :p currently 29

17. Heromanguy12

Credit:
    How long did it take you to reach level 29 when level cap was raised?

18. Smoke

Smoke MMORPGer New Ogre

Credit:
    This was surprisingly quick for me considering I went about my farming~
    and didn't really mind the XP bar as I was doing it, although I did use XP boosts because when else will I use them.

I think it took me around 3 days to reach level 29 from level 27. Not too sure how much gameplay time though

19. Heromanguy12

Credit:
    I would say that is pretty average when it comes to leveling speed. Doing repeatable quests with good experience rewards is a good way to level up in my opinion.

20. Smoke

Smoke MMORPGer New Ogre

Credit:
    Yes most definitely, do not miss doing dailies as they give a huge chunk of XP at a time. Sometimes it's good to have the daily quests ready to turn in before using and XP boost. That way you don't waste XP boost time completing quests.