1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

What is your most played character in a free MMORPG?

Discussion in 'Free MMORPG' started by Heromanguy12, May 8, 2020.

1. Heromanguy12

Heromanguy12 Ogre Hall of Fame Royal Ogre

Credit:
    There are free games out there and free MMORPGs are definitely ones where end up spending a lot of time on. What is your most played character in a free MMORPG? List the name of that free MMORPG and what class did you play.

2. Heartt

Heartt Brute

Credit:
    I am always using a warrior charecter :)

3. Snowy

Snowy Ogre Hall of Fame Royal Ogre
    1. Video Game Spotlight of the Month: SAND LAND
    2. Gaming Community

Credit:
    Depends on the MMORPG since every MMORPG has their own set of characters. Generally I choose whatever Wizard or Mage option an MMORPG has, but it really depends on the game itself because I might switch over to some other class if it's better for the gameplay.

4. Sepherus96

Sepherus96 Big Brute New Ogre

Credit:
    I usually play as a warrior on most mmos

5. Notme

Notme MMORPG Addict Ogre Regular

Credit:
    My fav and most played is assassin cuz most of the game assassin class has both meele and range and good damge too

6. Nilores

Nilores Guest

Credit:
    I usually choose warrior as my starter class and later on switch to a ranged class with guns (as they're usually OP) such as pirate or cowboy.

7. Snowy

Snowy Ogre Hall of Fame Royal Ogre
    1. Video Game Spotlight of the Month: SAND LAND
    2. Gaming Community

Credit:
    I feel like Mage class is a better choice as a starter class, if you care about range, but I think Warrior is more useful in the early game since you'll generally battle more regular enemies than bosses (and you'll probably have higher leveled players helping you with bosses). But if it takes a long time to obtain some other range class, and you'll know that you'll be facing difficult enemies, then Mage is probably a good alternative. Usually battles aren't an issue until the late game, especially near the level cap.