1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

What types of travel forms would you want to see in AQ3D?

Discussion in 'Adventure Quest 3D' started by Gamma001, Apr 9, 2018.

1. shayner

shayner Ogre Newling

Credit:
    I wantt a frost wolf travel form HAHAHAHA

I
    Y
    yes

W
    we need like more flying travel form

T pose HAHAH more meme travel forms?

for april fools? Or ??

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 1, 2019
  2. Snowy

Snowy Ogre Hall of Fame Royal Ogre
    1. Video Game Spotlight of the Month: SAND LAND
    2. Gaming Community

Credit:
    I think they don't do it, because then players would think AE's creating something effortlessly and selling it for a ridiculous price. And some players would probably actually report it as a bug, if it didn't have actual animations. Wouldn't really be hard for them to add T-pose forms anyway (it's just the original model without any animation). I think instead of that, they could create forms on April Fool's Day that does the opposite animation (e.g. run backwards when you're running forward, go below the ground when you jump, turn the wrong way when you're turning your character one way)... something that silly.

3. Heromanguy12

Heromanguy12 Ogre Hall of Fame Royal Ogre

Credit:
    Well, what about this: AE makes a T-Pose travel form, but it actually has animations in a form of wiggling. When you move it wiggles, when you jump it wiggles and when you land it still wiggles!

4. Snowy

2. Gaming Community

Credit:
    I think they could create any form that's silly as long as they put effort into it that people don't think they're bugged or think that the forms were lazily added. Only constraints that would exist is the maximum limit and the minimum limit: maximum meaning they don't exceed a certain speed, size, particles and animations, etc... in other words, don't go overboard, and minimum meaning that they don't go below requirements (slow speed like 0.01% speed which would be terrible [especially if the form costs DCs] unless they seriously intend on a form not to be used for traveling [like the bush forms], an ant-sized form which would be dumb because nobody would really see your form, and no animation would make the form feel lifeless).

5. Heromanguy12

Credit:
    It wouldn't make much sense to make a travel form that costs DCs to be extremely slow considering the fact that all travel forms that cost DCs have 160% speed. The size depends on what they are planning to make. If they want to make a travel form with the main purpose not being about traveling, AE should make it purchasable with gold instead.

6. Snowy

2. Gaming Community

Credit:
    Anything ridiculous enough that its purpose isn't for both looks and for speed (the big two requirements) should be for gold. I think if they ever priced something for the cost of DCs that wasn't for looks & for speed, then there would be a lot of outrage among the community.

7. Heromanguy12

Credit:
    It certainly would be because it's real money that we need to get big quantities of DCs for those travel forms that require DCs to be bought.

8. Corom

Corom Spiked Club New Ogre

Credit:
    There was a glitch recently that turned every chibi travel form into a regular form. I think that using a regular Dage, Dreadfool, etc. would be nice. I don't know why they fixed the glitch.

9. choppagames

choppagames Guest

Credit:
    I would personally love to see actual mounts implemented into the game. More travel forms similar to the dragon guardian form, but maybe even actual mounts that our characters are able to ride. AQ3D in its current end game state does not have much to do at a certain point except to grind cosmetics. We spend 100s of hours farming for sets that we love and want to show off, would be great to be able to show them off while riding something!

I would also like to see larger dragons, the dragons that are currently able to be morphed into are kind of underwhelming especially for their DC cost!

10. Corom

Corom Spiked Club New Ogre

Credit:
    That is an interesting idea. A travel form that keeps your set but adds a mount to it. I think it would be great if the mount could even somewhat match your set. Maybe the colors could be similar to whatever set you are using at the time. That would be pretty snazzy!

11. Rizlaftw

Rizlaftw Ogre Extraordinaire Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    A bigger cloud travel form that is bigger then the pet.