1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

What's it like for you to play video games for long hours?

Discussion in 'Ogres Breakfast' started by Snowy, May 7, 2018.

1. Snowy

Snowy Ogre Hall of Fame Royal Ogre
    1. Video Game Spotlight of the Month: SAND LAND
    2. Gaming Community

Credit:
    Do you feel like you're weak or tired when playing a video game for so many hours? Do you perhaps get aches or cramps? And how long can you play before you start noticing effects on your body?

For me, I could probably go 12 hours straight playing video games until I notice some back pain. For me, I find it nice to get up once in a while so that I'm not always in an uncomfortable position later on.

2. Gamma001

Gamma001 Elite Ogre Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    Most of the time, my parents will call for me so I have to get up about every 30 minutes. It's annoying but at least I'm working out. I need to make sure that I don't sit around too much or I might become obese. Obesity is, sadly, an epidemic nowadays since people sit down at the computer too much.

3. a

a Ogre Queen Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    i dont play for long hours coz i get tired. i take breaks, do some other works and play again. i need breaks

4. Rex

Rex Ogre Legend Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    I used to go 10+ hours playing them but now I don't play games for more than an hour. I wouldn't say it was non stop for me though, a lot of the time I'd be on YouTube, facebook or other sites.

5. subeJ

subeJ The Perfect Recipe Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    Me and my pals played fortnite yesterday whole night until the next morning. I usually get up to take water breaks but I dont feel tired or anything. Maybe sleepy? My one friend almost always calls it.

6. Amethystlock

Amethystlock Elite Ogre Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    i stayed up late playing stardew valley sometimes, but my mortal enemy is falling asleep

7. Stroik

Stroik Ogre Prince Ogre Veteran
    1. Gaming Community

Credit:
    I feel a lot of times like I just wasted time doing nothing, unless I get something good done in the game.

Ylber likes this.
  8. Rex

Rex Ogre Legend Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    Playing video games for a long time gets me anxious, I can play here and there but a balance is healthy for me mentally. Like there's time to play but also time to work, study, or what ever it is you do.

9. Ylber

Ylber Elite Ogre Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    Playing for like 3 hours straight might get me a bit dizzy when standing up. Also, after long sessions my feet might sleep which is annoying. Adding my gaming and the time I sit while studying forces me to run often to increase the blood flow in my feet.

10. Heromanguy12

Heromanguy12 Ogre Hall of Fame Royal Ogre

Credit:
    I can easily play hours on end without getting aches or cramps, but I do change my position that I sit in and stand up time to time so I don't lock myself up.