1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

What's the longest you went without playing AQ3D?

Discussion in 'Adventure Quest 3D' started by Rex, Aug 15, 2017.

1. Heromanguy12

Heromanguy12 Ogre Hall of Fame Royal Ogre

Credit:
    Not a bad idea. There are new things to, so you should definitely try playing AQ3D again.

2. Rex

Rex Ogre Legend Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    The musical event I heard about has given me incentive to play, I just don't know when it'll be or if it's already happened.

3. Chai

Chai Ogre Hall of Fame Ogre Veteran

Credit:
  4. Ylber

Ylber Elite Ogre Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    You should definitely consider coming back now that the Korn event is soon happening.

5. Corom

Corom Spiked Club New Ogre

Credit:
    I got frustrated trying to upgrade to the newer Cryptodirax items. I quit in April for six months and came back for Mogloween items and stayed for the new High Lich items.

6. Snowy

Snowy Ogre Hall of Fame Royal Ogre
    1. Video Game Spotlight of the Month: SAND LAND
    2. Gaming Community

Credit:
    Probably not a bad idea honestly; it just means more content later on which is probably a good thing if you don't have anything better to do.

I mean technically, I've logged on every day, but mostly to do daily quests and other short stuff, but I haven't played releases in a long time. So I haven't played any of the Sandsea releases, but I don't really feel like playing it anytime soon. I just haven't seen anything remarkable come out of AQ3D story-wise.

7. Corom

Corom Spiked Club New Ogre

Credit:
    The story is really just something I wade through to get back to grinding. I'm sure most people are the same way. It's pretty sad to just want the grind.

I can see that you're not that type of player. If I were basing my time on AQ3D on the story line, I probably wouldn't be on much either. Totally understood.

8. Snowy

Snowy Ogre Hall of Fame Royal Ogre
    1. Video Game Spotlight of the Month: SAND LAND
    2. Gaming Community

Credit:
    Honestly, does anyone even play the game for the story anymore? I've always been hopeful for better stories, but the stories have been dull for the most part, and it just seems like everyone uses the skip button in the cutscenes just to get to other parts of the game.

I don't mind grind, but it's already ridiculous how many farmable items fit that category already. It's the same repetitive task all over again, and nothing innovative, and it's probably the one thing that prevents new MMORPGs from being successful (in other words, the same formula).

Corom likes this.
  9. KingMyth

KingMyth Big Brute New Ogre

Credit:
    just for a few months, when I had already completed all my goals!