1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

What's the longest you've stayed in a noob area without advancing?

Discussion in 'Free MMORPG' started by BeastCastle, Apr 11, 2020.

Noob area duration without advancing

1. Months- This has been my home for generations, get off my property!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Weeks- My friends are worried about me, but they obviously can't see the trees here are better!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. 1 Day- I've got enough supplies that I won't have to spend a copper for a week!

1 vote(s)
    100.0%
  4. 8 min- Sneeze! What zone are you talking about, come on let's go I want level 30 before lunch

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. BeastCastle

BeastCastle MMORPGer New Ogre

Credit:
    You're thoughts, do tell! :D

2. Snowy

Snowy Ogre Hall of Fame Royal Ogre
    1. Minecraft Community

Credit:
    Usually if I have to stay in some introductory area for more than a day, then the game's probably not worth continuing, but that's almost never an issue. On average, it takes an hour, maybe a bit less, to get through all of the introductory content, especially if I'm not rushing through any story or anything like that. Worse case is generally when the game has a poor tutorial or when things in the game aren't scaled properly for progression, but those circumstances are rare.