1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

When is Blade n Soul coming out?

Discussion in 'Free MMORPG' started by Depore202, May 5, 2014.

1. Depore202

Depore202 Big Brute New Ogre

Credit:
    So just wondering are we gona see a english version of blade n soul soon or is it gone be like our friends Aion and Atlantica and take it like 4 years to come -,-

Last edited by a moderator: May 5, 2014
  2. burikito

burikito Big Brute New Ogre

Credit:
    Wait for Cabal 2 first will be release this year

3. alistaly

alistaly Spiked Club The Pit

Credit:
    I would be surprised if we didn't hear anything later this year, it will probably be in beta by next year. The game is booming in Korea, surpassing most new and old MMO's, and for the most part it has already been completed (base game) and bug free. Its really a matter of setting up the architecture and completing the colossal task of translation. That said, their is always going to be issues so they may wait a little while before releasing it here; for instance they only recently eased the imbalance between some classes. Lastly, we don't know how much westernization the game will go through, so that is another issue that is possibly delaying the release.

4. Depore202

Credit:
    Yea i also got in contact with some of my old korean gaming budies aperently the game didn't get so much popularyti on the western side so yea thanks everybody for the answers

5. Depore202

Credit:
    Gona look intu it thnx